From: Sue... on

=================

> I want to know how Einstein has been let off the hook for so long.....

Well... Firstly he wrote a paper that seemed
to embrace some the same notions you hold. They
were widely accepted in his time so that pacified
most of his detractors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photoelectric_effect#Modern_view

But it was pure stroke of luck, no effort at all on
his part, they were breaking up the last of the
guillotines and had no way to execute him even
if they secured a conviction.

Today, of course, he would simply be prosecuted
and executed in the state of Texas and you would
be free to attend to more pressing issues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emitter_theory
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_einstein

Sue...

From: Henry Wilson DSc on
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:33:07 +0200, "Paul B. Andersen" <someone(a)somewhere.no>
wrote:

>On 24.03.2010 11:01, Henry Wilson DSc wrote:
>> Einstein effectively said to do exactly this.
>>
>> Take two presynched clocks A and B and separate them by a distance D.
>>
>> Send time signals from A to B and from B to A.
>>
>> If tAB =\= tBA then....don't worry about it. Just change one of the clocks so
>> tAB DOES equal tBA....then my whole theory becomes true.
>
>I see. A repetition of your claim that:
>"Einstein's synchronization method can make the TWLS isotropic
> even if it isn't."
>
>Which reminds me of our conversation back in 2003, where
>Henry Wilson after being hard pressed,
>ended up with this gem:
>| Irrespective of what I might have said or what you claim that
>| I might have said or what I might have been mistakenly interpreted
>| to have said, my only claim is that a synch method can make
>| TWLS appear isotropic along a particular axis.
>
>Hilarious, no? :-)

No....but this is...:

....."If the clocks don't give the readings my theory requires, just change the
clocks...."______ Einstein 1905

Henry Wilson...

........A person's IQ = his snipping ability.
From: Inertial on

"Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in message
> On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:33:07 +0200, "Paul B. Andersen"
> <someone(a)somewhere.no>
> wrote:
>
>>On 24.03.2010 11:01, Henry Wilson DSc wrote:
>>> Einstein effectively said to do exactly this.
>>>
>>> Take two presynched clocks A and B and separate them by a distance D.
>>>
>>> Send time signals from A to B and from B to A.
>>>
>>> If tAB =\= tBA then....don't worry about it. Just change one of the
>>> clocks so
>>> tAB DOES equal tBA....then my whole theory becomes true.
>>
>>I see. A repetition of your claim that:
>>"Einstein's synchronization method can make the TWLS isotropic
>> even if it isn't."
>>
>>Which reminds me of our conversation back in 2003, where
>>Henry Wilson after being hard pressed,
>>ended up with this gem:
>>| Irrespective of what I might have said or what you claim that
>>| I might have said or what I might have been mistakenly interpreted
>>| to have said, my only claim is that a synch method can make
>>| TWLS appear isotropic along a particular axis.
>>
>>Hilarious, no? :-)

You can always set clocks in such a way as to give isotropic times for any
signal or object etc travelling forward and back.

Correctly set clocks, of course, will show equal times as equal, and unequal
times as unequal. If clocks are not doing that, then they are not correctly
set, and so if you WANT them to be correctly set, you need to adjust them.

> No....but this is...:
>
> ...."If the clocks don't give the readings my theory requires, just change
> the
> clocks...."______ Einstein 1905

He never said that, of course.

However, it is trivially true that correctly set clocks will show equal

From: cosmojoe on
Inertial wrote:

> "Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in message
>
>> On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:30:21 +1100, "Inertial" <relatively(a)rest.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> "Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in message

>>> Total lie .. as expected from the well known liar and fraud Henry
>>

>> Aww! Did I upset the ratpack?
>

> No .. not at all. We're well used to you lying.
>
>> Einstein said "if two synched clocks DO NOT show that tAB =\= tBA,
>> then simply
>> change one of the clocks so it will.
>

> What he said was that the time tAB must be equal to the time tBA (and
> even you agree that that is the case .. even in ballistic theory). So
> if you have two clocks that do *not* show that, they cannot be in sync
> (ie they are showing something wrong).
>
> So .. if you want two clocks to be synchronised, then you need to adjust
> them to make them in sync. There is nothing fraudulent about doing
> that. It is simply a calibration.
>
>> "THEN MY THEORY WILL WORK AND THE DINGLEBERRIES WONT SEE THAT I HAVE
>> COMPLETELY
>> FOOLED THEM. Hooray!".
>

> Again. A total lie.

Having recently observed and measured luminiferous ether myself, I
understand that Einstein's mathematical approach is valid, though
somewhat hyperbolized in a few areas, but fundamentally flawed in
premise as to why nature behaves as it does.

I doubt that he intentionally perpetrated a hoax, though the results of
his efforts prove to be as bad as a hoax, and a very big, serious one,
setting science back 75 years.
From: Inertial on

"cosmojoe" <cosmojoe(a)hawaiiantel.net> wrote in message
> Inertial wrote:
>

>> "Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in message

>>> Aww! Did I upset the ratpack?
>>

>> No .. not at all. We're well used to you lying.
>>
>>> Einstein said "if two synched clocks DO NOT show that tAB =\= tBA, then
>>> simply
>>> change one of the clocks so it will.
>>

>> What he said was that the time tAB must be equal to the time tBA (and
>> even you agree that that is the case .. even in ballistic theory). So if
>> you have two clocks that do *not* show that, they cannot be in sync (ie
>> they are showing something wrong).
>>
>> So .. if you want two clocks to be synchronised, then you need to adjust
>> them to make them in sync. There is nothing fraudulent about doing that.
>> It is simply a calibration.
>>
>>> "THEN MY THEORY WILL WORK AND THE DINGLEBERRIES WONT SEE THAT I HAVE
>>> COMPLETELY
>>> FOOLED THEM. Hooray!".
>>

>> Again. A total lie.
>>

> Having recently observed and measured luminiferous ether myself,

BAHAHAHA .. you're funny.

> I understand that Einstein's mathematical approach is valid, though
> somewhat hyperbolized in a few areas, but fundamentally flawed in premise
> as to why nature behaves as it does.
>
> I doubt that he intentionally perpetrated a hoax, though the results of
> his efforts prove to be as bad as a hoax, and a very big, serious one,
> setting science back 75 years.

Hardly .. it advanced greatly due to his work and the other physicists of
his time.