From: Inertial on

"Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in message
> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:43:07 +1100, "Inertial" <relatively(a)rest.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"cosmojoe" <cosmojoe(a)hawaiiantel.net> wrote in message

>>> Having recently observed and measured luminiferous ether myself,
>>
>>BAHAHAHA .. you're funny.
>
> no 'funnier ' than you.
>
>>> I understand that Einstein's mathematical approach is valid, though
>>> somewhat hyperbolized in a few areas, but fundamentally flawed in
>>> premise
>>> as to why nature behaves as it does.
>>>
>>> I doubt that he intentionally perpetrated a hoax, though the results of
>>> his efforts prove to be as bad as a hoax, and a very big, serious one,
>>> setting science back 75 years.
>>
>>Hardly .. it advanced greatly due to his work and the other physicists of
>>his time.
>
> What about all those floundering astronomers who try to formulate
> ridiculous
> theories based on the fairytale that all starlight travels towards little
> planet Earth at precisely c?

Why would you expect it to travel any differently toward earth than any
other planet?

From: Henry Wilson DSc on
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:56:39 +1100, "Inertial" <relatively(a)rest.com> wrote:

>"Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:43:07 +1100, "Inertial" <relatively(a)rest.com>

>>>Hardly .. it advanced greatly due to his work and the other physicists of
>>>his time.
>>
>> What about all those floundering astronomers who try to formulate
>> ridiculous
>> theories based on the fairytale that all starlight travels towards little
>> planet Earth at precisely c?
>
>Why would you expect it to travel any differently toward earth than any
>other planet?

Because light moves at c wrt its source.

Henry Wilson...

........A person's IQ = his snipping ability.
From: Henry Wilson DSc on
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:41:28 -0700, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nospam(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>> What about all those floundering astronomers who try to formulate
>> ridiculous theories based on the fairytale that all starlight travels
>> towards little planet Earth at precisely c?
>
>Did you ever ask that question when you supposedly worked at an observatory?

We only observed the sun's surface. Willusions are negligible at that range.

From: eric gisse on
...@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:41:28 -0700, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nospam(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
>>
>>[...]
>>
>>> What about all those floundering astronomers who try to formulate
>>> ridiculous theories based on the fairytale that all starlight travels
>>> towards little planet Earth at precisely c?
>>
>>Did you ever ask that question when you supposedly worked at an
>>observatory?
>
> We only observed the sun's surface. Willusions are negligible at that
> range.

So that would be a "no" then.

From: Inertial on

"Tom Potter" <xprivatnews(a)mailinator.com> wrote in message

> "Inertial" <relatively(a)rest.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Tom Potter" <xprivatnews(a)mailinator.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Inertial" <relatively(a)rest.com> wrote in message

>>> I am pleased to see that my pal "Inertial"
>>> comprehends that unlike Maxwell's model,
>>> which works with space, sparse matter, liquids,
>>> solids, and crystals,
>>>
>>> Relativity only works with space devoid of matter.
>>
>> Nope
>>
>>> My pal "Inertial" did make a good point when he pointed out
>>> that "Events < Like the fictional photon.> don't propagate."
>>
>> A photon is not an event
>>
>>> The fictional photon being simply an event
>>> associated with a change in the energy level of
>>> an electron.
>>
>> Nope
>>
>>> Les lesser minds than "Inertial" miss the point,
>>> photons are fictional and photon propagation is fictional,
>>
>> Yet they seem to get from point A to point B
>>
>>> and the ONLY thing that can be measured between
>>> two events is an interaction time.
>>
>> Wrong
>>
>> Gees .. do you know ANY physics at all?
>
> I will be looking forward to seeing "Inertial" explain what
> "can be measured between two events <other than> an interaction time.

Distance

Thanks for playing.