From: spudnik on
upon occaission, God uses five icosahedral dice, if
he wants to. there is no fourth axis that is orthogonal
to the three orthogonal axes of space (at least,
not at the same origin).

> The best model uses the minimum number of orthogonals
> and one common unit source to
> locate and track objects and events.

thus:
cartesianism can be problematic, but that does not
make the L-transformation into its antimatter ...
unless you throw Schroedinger's joke-cat from the train --
y'know, the Doppler effect?

you *can* "do" special & general relativity in trilinear coordinates,
but
you don't have to!... like, that is what Minkowski's phase-space is,
essentially; esp. with quaternions.

> > Why is it so? Because the Lorentz transformation destroys the
> > Cartesian coordinate system:
> General Relativity has no coordinates and it is not Euclidean.

thus:
also, apply the formularium to an actual glass house, say,
at a particular lattitude (south of the equator,
you won;t always be able to use Polaris .-)

thus:
c^2 is a great constant to work with;
how do you feel about C^2 seconds-per-meter^2 ??

actually c times the second-root of two has already been
used as a factor, by Weber & in a very elementary exposition (or,
it is supposed to be, in German).

thnks for the prima donna soto voce;
that really means a lot to me ... zzzz.

now, I say, "second root" and second-power, because
it has nothing in oarticular to do with The Tetragon. (well,
may haps, the *skew* tetragon .-)

thus:
detrend this; all gasses are glass house gasses, but
not at the same window of opening or closing.
if you're going to use the Farmer's Almanac for a one-year
futures,
that's fine with me but I don't care!... I, myself etc. can't do the
math,
except in tripolars ... when I can configure them!

--Light: A History!
http://wlym.com
http://21stcenturysciencetech.com
http://white-smoke.wetpaint.com
From: spudnik on
I didn't say that, there, but
it's basically my programme --
read the 14th "euclidean hornbook" (in Dover Publ.).

> Could it be that there are five space hierarchies,
> such as nuclei, atoms, star systems and galaxies,
> each with a different space (Force) constant?

thus:
seven dimensional anomalies; hm.

do you happen to know the integer value
of Avagadro's number?

how about the surfer's value of pi?

> You need seven fundamental units not three. Biology, networks,
> fractals, Zipf's law... are defiinetly not integral exponents. As for
> rational exponents, e^[(i)(pi)] = -1
> Thermodynamics' exponents: e^(Ea/RT). Is the Universal Gas Constant
> (moles) or Boltzmann's constant (molecules) a rational number?

thus:
yeah. and I liked, hen you jump on the pool,
do you feel the effect at the speed of water, or
is it "the putative speed of gravity?"
> Shake a mass - that transmits information. The disturbance propagates
> no faster than lightspeed.

thus:
well, depends upon the form of hydrogen; eh?... actually,
I thought, this was uncovered several years ago,
as per approx. one order o'tude (like, n base-ten .-)
> 'Now that we know how much light we’ve been missing, we can start to
> create far more accurate representations of the cosmos, understanding

--Light A History!
http://21stcenturysciencetech.com