From: Jerry on
On Mar 24, 5:01 am, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
> Einstein effectively said to do exactly this.
>
> Take two presynched clocks A and B and separate them by a distance D.
>
> Send time signals from A to B and from B to A.
>
> If tAB =\= tBA then....don't worry about it. Just change one of the clocks so
> tAB DOES equal tBA....then my whole theory becomes true.
>
> Now, as any scientist knows, the deliberate falsification of experimental
> results to fit the theory is a crime that would normally see the perpetrator
> expelled for life.
>
> I want to know how Einstein has been let off the hook for so long.....

Maybe because Einstein's theories have passed EVERY test in
superlative
fashion?

While your pathetic excuse of a theory has passed absolutely NONE?
BaTh
theory consists of one assertion, the speed of light is the sum of c
plus
the speed of the source, plus a zillion ad hoc excuses to explain away
the
fact that neither experiment nor observation support this assertion...

Jerry
From: rotchm on
> tAB =\= tBA CAN'T be true for the simple reason that Einstein
> establish the equality of tAB and tBA BY DEFINITION. The literal words
> in his first relativity paper (30 June 1905) are the following:
>
> […we establish BY DEFINITION that the “time” required by light to
> travel from A to B equals the “time” it requires to travel from B to
> A.]

Correct, that was/is the (re) definition of "time".

> we can substitute the light by ANY OTHER entity moving at ANY constant
> v velocity,

The requirement that v must be constant is not needed. The 'v' can be
variable.
The 'v' is bases on the (definition) of time. This is why that
eventhough the out and in speed of light may be different, the TWLS is
always insured to be constant due to the definition.

> I don't know about any other person before Einstein defining "time" in
> that way.

See Poincare 1889-1904 works on the various definitions of 'time',
especially "La mesure du temps". Note that Poincare was the head
engineer to define/calibrate time in Europe in the late 1800rds.

From: PD on
On Mar 24, 5:01 am, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
> Einstein effectively said to do exactly this.
>
> Take two presynched clocks A and B and separate them by a distance D.
>
> Send time signals from A to B and from B to A.
>
> If tAB =\= tBA then....don't worry about it. Just change one of the clocks so
> tAB DOES equal tBA....then my whole theory becomes true.
>
> Now, as any scientist knows, the deliberate falsification of experimental
> results to fit the theory is a crime that would normally see the perpetrator
> expelled for life.

Oh dear. Henri, Henri, Henri.

I don't mind you stirring the pot just for the hell of it, but could
you at least put some thought into it first so that it isn't so
patently obvious that what you're saying is ill-considered?

So if there are two unsynchronized clocks, and one follows a procedure
to synchronize them, this is falsification of data and scientific
fraud?

So if there is an uncalibrated pH meter, and one starts off an
analysis of a solution by calibrating the pH meter, is that
falsification of data and scientific fraud?

Really, Henri? Really? Don't you feel the eensiest bit embarrassed?

From: Androcles on

"rotchm" <rotchm(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> tAB =\= tBA CAN'T be true for the simple reason that Einstein
> establish the equality of tAB and tBA BY DEFINITION. The literal words
> in his first relativity paper (30 June 1905) are the following:
>
> [�we establish BY DEFINITION that the �time� required by light to
> travel from A to B equals the �time� it requires to travel from B to
> A.]

Correct, that was/is the (re) definition of "time".
We establish by definition that the "time" for a fuckwit to spew nonsense
equals the "time" for nonsense to be retched by the wretch rotch.

From: Henry Wilson DSc on
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:16:12 -0700 (PDT), PD <thedraperfamily(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 24, 5:01 am, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
>> Einstein effectively said to do exactly this.
>>
>> Take two presynched clocks A and B and separate them by a distance D.
>>
>> Send time signals from A to B and from B to A.
>>
>> If tAB =\= tBA then....don't worry about it. Just change one of the clocks so
>> tAB DOES equal tBA....then my whole theory becomes true.
>>
>> Now, as any scientist knows, the deliberate falsification of experimental
>> results to fit the theory is a crime that would normally see the perpetrator
>> expelled for life.
>
>Oh dear. Henri, Henri, Henri.
>
>I don't mind you stirring the pot just for the hell of it, but could
>you at least put some thought into it first so that it isn't so
>patently obvious that what you're saying is ill-considered?
>
>So if there are two unsynchronized clocks, and one follows a procedure
>to synchronize them, this is falsification of data and scientific
>fraud?
>
>So if there is an uncalibrated pH meter, and one starts off an
>analysis of a solution by calibrating the pH meter, is that
>falsification of data and scientific fraud?
>
>Really, Henri? Really? Don't you feel the eensiest bit embarrassed?

Not at all. I'm way ahead of you (and Einstein) on this one.

The plain fact is, Einstein thought that if an 'aether wind' was blowing
between the clocks, then tAB =\= tBA. He had to make the aether redundant...so
he concocted his fraudulent methods of doing just that. Little did the
scientific world realise that Fitzgerald and Lorentz had already done that with
their LTs.

In that era, there were no accurate clocks, so he knew he could say and do
virtually anything he liked and nobody could prove him wrong.

.......Enter the cesium clock......goodbye Einstein.....

Of course, in actual fact Einstein's definition was perfectly sound because it
is the exact procedure any normal person would use to synch clocks, according
to ballistic theory.