From: NoEinstein on
On Apr 5, 8:52 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear mpc755: I gave you a very big hint to take you G. D. discussions
of C-60 crystals (NOT molecules) to your own post. Not only do you
know nothing about interference, you have no ability to realize when
an experiment, like you keep harping about, was simply screwed up.
You are one of those stone-heads who like to argue: "How man fairies
can dance on the head of a pin?" Give up that argument, unless you
are one of those dancing on the head of the pin. — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on

From: NoEinstein on
On Apr 5, 9:05 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear mpc755: You are a FLAKE in the same league with those who believe
in... string theory. For your information (and you need a lot of it,
since 99% of your science is wrong), no ether has ever formed an
interference pattern. Only light RAYS can do so. And there is no
method on Earth for emitting single photons at a time. If one could
do so, no single photon would interfere. You don't have the brain to
justify my trying to edify you about how science actually works. I
will be registering your long repeat copies about the C-60 garbage as
SPAM. Take your SPAM elsewhere, or SHOVE IT! — NE —

From: NoEinstein on
On Apr 5, 9:08 pm, spudnik <Space...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Spudnik: Your replies to mpc755 are the primary reason that he
keeps repeating his garbage. I have reported his repeat copies of
science nonsense as SPAM. If you insist on carrying on arguments with
that NUT, please make your own '+new post' so you and he can go-at-it,
there. Nothing you are wasting you time on with mpc755 relates to the
mechanism of gravity——the subject of my original post. Thanks. —
NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on