From: mpc755 on
On Nov 12, 5:50 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 2:45 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I have because it is a better concept than motion.

> > Yes, the concept of motion, but what of the aether being the elastic
> > medium which pushes back against the matter which displaces it being
> > gravity?- Hide quoted text -

> Aether has no shape. It fills space.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Except for where it has been displaced by matter.
From: BURT on
On Nov 12, 3:52 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 5:50 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Yes, the concept of motion, but what of the aether being the elastic
> > > medium which pushes back against the matter which displaces it being
> > > gravity?- Hide quoted text -

> > Aether has no shape. It fills space.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Except for where it has been displaced by matter.- Hide quoted text -

Everything is in the aether. The immaterial cannot be displaced by the
material.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 12, 7:47 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 3:52 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Aether has no shape. It fills space.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > Except for where it has been displaced by matter.- Hide quoted text -

> Everything is in the aether. The immaterial cannot be displaced by the
> material.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Aether is material. Aether is matter in its basic form. No two
materials can exist in the same point in three dimensional space
simultaneously. The aether is displaced by matter.
From: BURT on
On Nov 12, 5:08 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 7:47 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Except for where it has been displaced by matter.- Hide quoted text -

> > Everything is in the aether. The immaterial cannot be displaced by the
> > material.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Aether is material. Aether is matter in its basic form. No two
> materials can exist in the same point in three dimensional space
> simultaneously. The aether is displaced by matter.- Hide quoted text -

No. Einstein said it had to be immaterial in his Leiden lectures. And
I agree with him. It cannot be displaced. Energy is in the immaterial.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 12, 8:08 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 7:47 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Except for where it has been displaced by matter.- Hide quoted text -

> > Everything is in the aether. The immaterial cannot be displaced by the
> > material.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Aether is material. Aether is matter in its basic form. No two
> materials can exist in the same point in three dimensional space
> simultaneously. The aether is displaced by matter.

And yes, everything is in the aether. Matter exists in the aether. The
matter has displaced the aether which would otherwise exist where the
matter is.