From: mpc755 on
On Nov 13, 4:39 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "john" <vega...(a)accesscomm.ca> wrote in message

> >>    Well, John, I'm a bit disappointed in you, for Seto is logically and
> >>    empirically wrong. Do you know what "empirically wrong" means?- Hide
> >> quoted text -

> > Do you know what 'monitor'
> > means? Background? Matrix?
>
> > Time is our reference. Everything has this reference.
> > It cannot be different for any part or you no
> > longer have a control.
> > Time is the reason you can compare the rate of
> > one clock against another.
>
> And you will find the a moving one ticks slower.

Yes, it takes longer to tick. Nothing to do with time.
From: Sam Wormley on
mpc755 wrote:

> Yes, it takes longer [time] to tick. Nothing to do with time.

<laughing>
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 13, 4:51 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
> mpc755 wrote:
>
> > Yes, it takes longer [time] to tick. Nothing to do with time.
>
>    <laughing>

Yes, it takes more time to tick since the previous tick. That doesn't
mean time has changed. It just means the clock is running slower. If
you have a battery operated clock in your house and it starts to tick
slower has time changed, or do you replace the batteries?
From: BURT on
On Nov 13, 2:03 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 13, 4:51 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
>
> > mpc755 wrote:
>
> > > Yes, it takes longer [time] to tick. Nothing to do with time.
>
> >    <laughing>
>
> Yes, it takes more time to tick since the previous tick. That doesn't
> mean time has changed. It just means the clock is running slower. If
> you have a battery operated clock in your house and it starts to tick
> slower has time changed, or do you replace the batteries?

Time is in the instant. We are talking about now everywhere.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Nov 13, 8:00 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 13, 2:03 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > >    <laughing>
>
> > Yes, it takes more time to tick since the previous tick. That doesn't
> > mean time has changed. It just means the clock is running slower. If
> > you have a battery operated clock in your house and it starts to tick
> > slower has time changed, or do you replace the batteries?
>
> Time is in the instant. We are talking about now everywhere.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Exactly.