From: piotrekwas on
www.photopio.com
Last travel: around USA, 11 864 mil in 35 days, pictures and lot more.

Enjoy:)
Piotr Was
From: Savageduck on
On 2010-03-15 12:04:14 -0700, piotrekwas <piotrekwas(a)interia.pl> said:

> www.photopio.com
> Last travel: around USA, 11 864 mil in 35 days, pictures and lot more.
>
> Enjoy:)
> Piotr Was

I forgot you did this trip.
You certainly covered some great ground, and have some impressive
photographs to show us.
Very nice work.

....and here we were trying to give you advice on where to visit. Next
time come back and get some of the places you missed.

Thanks for sharing.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: Frank ess on

piotrekwas wrote:
> www.photopio.com
> Last travel: around USA, 11 864 mil in 35 days, pictures and lot
> more.
>
> Enjoy:)
> Piotr Was

I certainly did enjoy. Very, very well done. Seems as if you covered
the West pretty well; next?

Thank you for the opportunity.

--
Frank ess

From: GregS on
In article <a2d55cd4-e3b8-4311-89c0-5bd93991af10(a)t20g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>, piotrekwas <piotrekwas(a)interia.pl> wrote:
>www.photopio.com
>Last travel: around USA, 11 864 mil in 35 days, pictures and lot more.
>
>Enjoy:)
>Piotr Was

I got frustrated trying to figure out how to use the web page, so I'm back here.

greg
From: Peter Huebner on
In article <hnm2o8$l7b$2(a)usenet01.srv.cis.pitt.edu>,
zekfrivo(a)zekfrivolous.com says...

> I got frustrated trying to figure out how to use the web page, so I'm back here.
>
> greg

<nods> I hate flash based websites ... I finally managed to get it to
work by using another browser than my 'everyday' one, which is heavily
secured.

Great photography, I must say :-) Very very nice indeed.

Makes me feel envious -- no way I'd be able to lug this decaying carcass
into the places where one would get some of those landscape shots.

-P.