From: LOL! on
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:50:26 GMT, "Dud-ley Hanks"
<debeggar(a)suck_them_blind.ca> wrote:

>I could do even more
>with L-series lenses and better lighting equipment.

Yes, you can suck your donors dry of their money and make it yours, while
making just as blurry, badly exposed, and randomly kiltered compositions as
you could with a Barbie Cam, only now using L-Glass that wouldn't make your
crapshots the least bit better.

You're a black-hole of WASTE.

You're not just a spam-artist, you're a SCAM artist!

LOL!

From: Dudley Hanks on

"LOL!" <lol(a)lol.org> wrote in message
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:50:26 GMT, "Dud-ley Hanks"
> <debeggar(a)suck_them_blind.ca> wrote:
>
>>I could do even more
>>with L-series lenses and better lighting equipment.
>
> Yes, you can suck your donors dry of their money and make it yours, while
> making just as blurry, badly exposed, and randomly kiltered compositions
> as
> you could with a Barbie Cam, only now using L-Glass that wouldn't make
> your
> crapshots the least bit better.
>
> You're a black-hole of WASTE.
>
> You're not just a spam-artist, you're a SCAM artist!
>
> LOL!

Others disagree...

Even your criticism of my work is based on year-old compositions.. Your
oh-so critical eye can't find much wrong with my current TEST shots ...

It's interesting that Da Vinci also had patrons... Was he a black hole of
waste too?

Take Care,
Dudley

From: LOL! on
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 01:15:32 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
<dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:

>"LOL!" <lol(a)lol.org> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:50:26 GMT, "Dud-ley Hanks"
>> <debeggar(a)suck_them_blind.ca> wrote:
>>
>>>I could do even more
>>>with L-series lenses and better lighting equipment.
>>
>> Yes, you can suck your donors dry of their money and make it yours, while
>> making just as blurry, badly exposed, and randomly kiltered compositions
>> as
>> you could with a Barbie Cam, only now using L-Glass that wouldn't make
>> your
>> crapshots the least bit better.
>>
>> You're a black-hole of WASTE.
>>
>> You're not just a spam-artist, you're a SCAM artist!
>>
>> LOL!
>>

>Others disagree...
>
>Even your criticism of my work is based on year-old compositions.. Your
>oh-so critical eye can't find much wrong with my current TEST shots ...
>
>It's interesting that Da Vinci also had patrons... Was he a black hole of
>waste too?

He had something that you'll NEVER have -- TALENT. More talent in a hair
from his beard than you'll ever have in your whole loser of a life.

But you go ahead, keep scamming and spamming. I'm sure you'll find idiots
who are stupid enough to believe that some new camera you want to buy will
eventually have a "talent button" on it somewhere.

Failing that ... get out that tin cup and sit in a gutter. Then people can
spit on you in real life for being such a pathetic loser, instead of
spitting on you verbally on the internet for the very same reason.

LOL!

From: Dudley Hanks on

> On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 01:15:32 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
> <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:
>

>>"LOL!" <lol(a)lol.org> wrote in message

>>> Yes, you can suck your donors dry of their money and make it yours,
>>> while
>>> making just as blurry, badly exposed, and randomly kiltered compositions
>>> as
>>> you could with a Barbie Cam, only now using L-Glass that wouldn't make
>>> your
>>> crapshots the least bit better.
>>>
>>> You're a black-hole of WASTE.
>>>
>>> You're not just a spam-artist, you're a SCAM artist!
>>>
>>> LOL!
>>>

>>Others disagree...
>>
>>Even your criticism of my work is based on year-old compositions.. Your
>>oh-so critical eye can't find much wrong with my current TEST shots ...
>>
>>It's interesting that Da Vinci also had patrons... Was he a black hole of
>>waste too?
>>

> He had something that you'll NEVER have -- TALENT. More talent in a hair
> from his beard than you'll ever have in your whole loser of a life.
>
> But you go ahead, keep scamming and spamming. I'm sure you'll find idiots
> who are stupid enough to believe that some new camera you want to buy will
> eventually have a "talent button" on it somewhere.
>
> Failing that ... get out that tin cup and sit in a gutter. Then people can
> spit on you in real life for being such a pathetic loser, instead of
> spitting on you verbally on the internet for the very same reason.
>

> LOL!

But, you still can't find fault with my current work...

So, there must be some talent there...

As I've said in the past, it takes a blind photographer ten times the skill
for a blind photographer to achieve one-tenth the results of a sighted
photographers efforts.

Not everybody is as calloused as you are, LOL... There are those who fund
innovation and vision...

Take Care,
Dudley

From: LOL! on
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 01:32:07 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
<dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:

>But, you still can't find fault with my current work...

Just as I said, mentally blind too. You don't even remember (or want to
remember) being told how shitty they are.

Thanks for proving again that you're not only physically blind, you're
mentally blind. Seek non-photography-related help, you sorely need it.

LOL!