From: Dudley Hanks on

"LOL!" <lol(a)lol.org> wrote in message
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 01:32:07 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
> <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:
>

>>But, you still can't find fault with my current work...
>
> Just as I said, mentally blind too. You don't even remember (or want to
> remember) being told how shitty they are.
>
> Thanks for proving again that you're not only physically blind, you're
> mentally blind. Seek non-photography-related help, you sorely need it.
>
> LOL!

Vendictive insults do not a valid criticism make ...

Take Care,
Dudley

From: John McWilliams on
Dudley Hanks wrote:
> "LOL!" <lol(a)lol.org> wrote in message

nada.

> Vendictive insults do not a valid criticism make ...

Of course. But, Duds, you're falling into the trap of engaging the pest.
Please let it go!
Just say no! (by not replying to /anything/ he baits with. And he's a
master.....)

--
john mcwilliams
From: Dudley Hanks on

"John McWilliams" <jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
> Dudley Hanks wrote:
>> "LOL!" <lol(a)lol.org> wrote in message
>
> nada.
>
>> Vendictive insults do not a valid criticism make ...
>
> Of course. But, Duds, you're falling into the trap of engaging the pest.
> Please let it go!
> Just say no! (by not replying to /anything/ he baits with. And he's a
> master.....)
>
> --
> john mcwilliams

Sorry, John, sometimes I just get bored, and LOL's more fun than a crossword
puzzle -- though not quite as challenging...

I wish he'd take it to my e-mail. But, that would leave him a bit more
vulnerable to outing...

Take Care,
Dudley

From: SneakyP on
"Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote in

> Sorry, John, sometimes I just get bored, and LOL's more fun than a
> crossword puzzle -- though not quite as challenging...
>
> I wish he'd take it to my e-mail. But, that would leave him a bit
> more vulnerable to outing...
>
> Take Care,
> Dudley

Perhaps he's jealous and needs to be soothed by your knowledge.
From: Dudley Hanks on

"SneakyP" <noneyabidnezz(a)invalid.org> wrote in message
> "Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote in
>

>> Sorry, John, sometimes I just get bored, and LOL's more fun than a
>> crossword puzzle -- though not quite as challenging...
>>
>> I wish he'd take it to my e-mail. But, that would leave him a bit
>> more vulnerable to outing...
>>
>> Take Care,
>> Dudley
>>

> Perhaps he's jealous and needs to be soothed by your knowledge.

I doubt either of us could teach the other much ...

Take Care,
Dudley