From: Al on
yes, you are right, thanks! But I notice that if you want to get the
Inspiron 530 series you must select a monitor from their options. There
does not appear to be a "no monitor" option for this computer. The 530s
and 630 series allow you to order without a monitor.
I could not find the 64 bit option by going directly to dell.com and looking
at desktops, but thanks to your info I found them. Thanks again