From: Norman Epstein on
I am running Vista (upgrade from XP). Have windows update authorized to
download but let me select when to install. The subject update seems to
install successfully, at least that is what it says and the update icon is
removed. Less than a minute late it reappears asking me to install the
subject update. How do I stop getting this message...or to fix a
"unsuccessful" successful update.

Any help will be appreciated.

From: John Duvall John on
I am having the exact same challenge, but my Vista is not an upgrade. My
Vista Home Premium came installed on the computer. I would also appreciate
any suggestions on resolving.

From: Jenny Schaefer Jenny on
I am having the same problem also.. It has been downloading the same one at
least 30 times.

From: MowGreen [MVP] on
Norman,

1)How long ago was the upgrade to Vista and, when XP was still
installed, was the update offered ?

2)Is it listed in Programs and Features > View installed Updates ?

3) Was any printer software installed after the upgrade to Vista ?

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

From: MowGreen [MVP] on
See the ' Known issues with this update ' section on this page:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941833

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten