From: polymod on

"Bob Donald" <bdonald(a)panova.com> wrote in message
> Wow, you guy's sound great Poly! Very Peter Gabriel"ish" in my opinion.

Yea, baby!
Thanks Bob.

>I hear Sue tossing in a couple of Kate Bush type background's :)

Wow. Great idea! (Kate actually 'tossed' in a couple of vocal snips on the
"Wilcox / Benigno" project.....nice person)
I'm

>Looking forward to hearing more collaborations from you guys.

Thanks. I'm sure there will be more <g>

Poly

From: Sue Morton on
Notice poly didn't state there would be more, "from the *three* of us"
:-)

Thanks Bob! But I think I'd better leave this one as a duo :-)
--
Sue Morton

From: polymod on

"Sue Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> wrote in message
> Notice poly didn't state there would be more, "from the *three* of us"
> :-)
>
> Thanks Bob! But I think I'd better leave this one as a duo :-)

I don't know. Can you play the tambourine?
;)

Poly

From: Bob Donald on

>>I hear Sue tossing in a couple of Kate Bush type background's :)
>
> Wow. Great idea! (Kate actually 'tossed' in a couple of vocal snips on the
> "Wilcox / Benigno" project.....nice person)
> I'm

Cool, always loved her voice <Kate's, although Sue's is right up there>.
Does this mean I get production credits when the CD comes out????

> Thanks. I'm sure there will be more <g>

It would be a disservice to music if there wasnt

From: Bob Donald on
That's ok, you know there's always a place in my recordings for ya Sue!
Besides, as bad as my voice is yours would only shine brighter next to it :)
Just have your cats call my degu's and have them set something up