From: polymod on

"Sue Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> wrote in message
> Poly, I hadn't yet responded to you on this song...
>
> I distinctly hear and feel both a 'Mark' and a 'PolyLarryMod' style in
> this song. Two very different styles, taken separately, but they came
> together beautifully in this mix. Awesome work you guys.
>
> I can't wait for the rest of the album :-) I'm very glad I was able to
> introduce the two of you. Bring it on :-)

Thanks Sue. I'm passing this on to Mark. He was interested in your response.
And thank you for bridging the gap between both coasts!

Poly

From: Sue Morton on
You mean he can't ask me himself? Well maybe he's waiting for his wife
to tell him, since I usually talk to her instead and she passes it on.
But I haven't talked with her about this one...!

I guess I'd better get that side caught up too! :-)

If I hear a tune from you guys where I can add a quick vocal note, a bit
of tambourine, or a cowbell, I'll insert that and send you both the
re-mix.

:-D

Keep it going, this is going to be really really GOOD, I just know it
:-)
--
Sue Morton

From: polymod on

> You mean he can't ask me himself? Well maybe he's waiting for his wife
> to tell him, since I usually talk to her instead and she passes it on.
> But I haven't talked with her about this one...!
>
> I guess I'd better get that side caught up too! :-)
>
> If I hear a tune from you guys where I can add a quick vocal note, a bit
> of tambourine, or a cowbell, I'll insert that and send you both the
> re-mix.
>
> :-D
>
> Keep it going, this is going to be really really GOOD, I just know it

Me too. But even if it isn't I've gained a good friend for life!
Just make sure you can come up with a tambourine part in 15/8.
While playing the Cowbell at the same time in 4/4 <VBG>

Poly

From: Sue Morton on
NOW yer talkin'!

I can do the tamborine part in 15/8 provided the song remains under 5
minutes in length. After that you take your chances.

I think the cowbell would sound better in 5/4.

Or was that 4/5?
--
Sue Morton

"Glennbo" wrote

From: polymod on

> NOW yer talkin'!
>
> I can do the tamborine part in 15/8 provided the song remains under 5
> minutes in length. After that you take your chances.
>
> I think the cowbell would sound better in 5/4.
>
> Or was that 4/5?

Ahh...now I have it! (and boy, does it itch)
4 over 5 against 15/8. Good job Sue!
:)

Poly