From: jimp on
In sci.physics habshi(a)anony.net wrote:

> Whoopie; the installation cost payback is still decades.<
>
> Evidence?

"Energy cost" has little to nothing to do with installation cost.

Idiot.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
From: Marvin the Martian on
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 00:07:03 +0000, jimp wrote:

> In sci.physics habshi(a)anony.net wrote:
>> Nano solar cuts energy payback in solar to just one month!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4riNlqZHCTQ
>
> Whoopie; the installation cost payback is still decades.

True enough.

> You are still an idiot.

Umm. Depends.

If he believes this b.S., yes.

If he is collecting investment money from idiots he maybe unethical, but
idiots and their money are made for the picking and getting idiots to
throw money at you isn't idiotic at all.
From: jimp on
In sci.physics Marvin the Martian <marvin(a)ontomars.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 00:07:03 +0000, jimp wrote:
>
>> In sci.physics habshi(a)anony.net wrote:
>>> Nano solar cuts energy payback in solar to just one month!!
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4riNlqZHCTQ
>>
>> Whoopie; the installation cost payback is still decades.
>
> True enough.
>
>> You are still an idiot.
>
> Umm. Depends.
>
> If he believes this b.S., yes.
>
> If he is collecting investment money from idiots he maybe unethical, but
> idiots and their money are made for the picking and getting idiots to
> throw money at you isn't idiotic at all.

He's a starry eyed idiot who get's his science from comic books.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
From: G=EMC^2 Glazier on
When I read this post Magnifying glass jumped to mind. French use itto
melt iron. It could heat boilers to create steam and run generators
Bert

From: Sam Wormley on
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
> When I read this post Magnifying glass jumped to mind. French use itto
> melt iron. It could heat boilers to create steam and run generators
> Bert

Not very practical for boilers, is it, Herb!