From: The Hooded Plumber on
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:18:13 -0500, Ignoramus8984
<ignoramus8984(a)NOSPAM.8984.invalid> wrote:

>Usually people do what I did, with cans of beer. Unfortunately I did
>not have any cans, only bottles. The bottles are too tall for what I
>tried to do (provide a visual reference)

I know, which is why I made the comment about some people not getting
it.
From: chrisv on
Ignoramus8984 wrote:

>Excuse me, I think that you had a few technically competent people
>post right in this thread here.

The "Plumber" troll is lying. There is zero evidence that anything
went over anyone's head. Only an opinion that seeing it actually
machine or drill something would have made it more interesting.

--
"GUI? Huh? You said GUIs where for Windiots." - Hadron Quark, lying
shamelessly about what HPT said
From: J G Miller on
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:34:30 +0000, Black Dragon wrote:

> They were. Sans vactions and the couple of months I screwed off between
> jobs a while back. :)

May I ask in what industrial sector were you mainly working,
as in automotive, chemical plant, oil refinery, or whatever?

> Going by too fast years!

Are you aware that it is all to do with the internal body clock
and perception of events (as in new or already experienced)?

<http://www.npr.ORG/templates/story/story.php?storyId=122322542>

That is probably another reason why the advice "take up a new hobby"
is good advice.
From: Cybe R. Wizard on
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 20:44:27 +0000 (UTC)
Black Dragon <bd(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:

> I just
> always want to do more things than I have time to do which makes it
> seem like time is going by too fast. :)

Oh, man, you are calling my dance moves there. I have /WAY/ too many
projects of interesting diversity.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Registered GNU/Linux user # 126326