First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "nafxcwd.lib"
Hi all, I'm a C newbie in a desperate need of help. My background isn't programming but engineering, so my programming skills are somewhat limited (I am able to write simple single-threaded progs in C, but hardly more than that). It just happened that my work requires me to take a program and strip it off all ki... 21 May 2007 07:27
atlprint.h errors
Hi, I have successfully compiled a static library: CSG.LIB (uses ATL) via VC6. I include the header: CSG.h of CSG.LIB into StdAfx.h of a workspace: CSGTEST.dsw (uses MFC). When I compile CSGTEST.dsw, I receive the following errors: c:\wtl71\include\atlprint.h(871) : error C2664: 'int __thiscall CDC::SelectCl... 18 Apr 2007 10:48
Best way convert Char** to std::string and back
Hi I have to write a fct to take a char** and process and ship back I was going to do my work with std::string but how do I convert back and forth with a char** ??? Thanks ... 16 Apr 2007 16:31
Outlook service is not killed after used by my application
I am using the code below, to send an email from my application. After send email or close the email windows, the OUTLOOK service in background is not closed. Why? What I am doing wrong? And when I try to open Outlook, Outlook gives an error because there is a service running. I just what popup email dialog with... 12 Apr 2007 05:55
Unicode to Ansi
Hi: I get about 20 Veritas Backup Exex logs per day (from branch offies) that arrive via email in "Unicode" format. I save these files (everyday) into a folder on my hard drive. These are *.txt files I need a way to "mass convert" ALL these file (at one time) to an ANSI format. Right now, I have t... 12 Apr 2007 04:54
xutility iterator_category build errors
How to get work of year from CTIME?
Hi all, Does anyone know how to get week of year from CTIME::GetCurrentTime? Thanks. HS ... 22 Mar 2007 11:15
multithreaded dll - what is going on in std::_Lockit?
I am working in VS2005 and I have created a multithreaded dll. For this particular project I need my code to be as fast as possible so I have been using a profiler to see where any bottle necks exist in my project. I am using Compuware's community edition profiler and interestingly a lot of the time that my projec... 20 Mar 2007 13:49
Incorrect parameter
I'm trying to add a processing instruction to an xml document. I've found a few instructions on the web but when I try to do the same I get an error message saying: Error 1 error C2664: 'MSXML2::IXMLDOMNode::insertBefore' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'IXMLDOMProcessingInstructionPtr' to 'MSXML2::IXMLDOMNode *... 19 Mar 2007 04:57
CFileDialog Does not show mapped files in system account
I have write some simple code,this code does not shows network mapped drives when we run it under system account, otherwise under user account it shows them correctly. Any body tell me why did its behaviour change under system account, and how we can do it under system account. CFileDialog fileDlg(TRUE); fi... 16 Mar 2007 16:36
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last