From: CJL on

"Jose" <jose_ease(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Dec 8, 11:02 am, "CJL" <c...(a)invalid.com> wrote:
> "Carbonite uses VSS (Volume Shadow Service) to backup files while they are
> in use. However, Windows only allows one instance of VSS at a time. So
> that we suggest you to disable the other program which is using VSS to see
> if there is any improvement or you get the resolution of your issue.
> Please
> let us know if you have another issues, we will be happy to assist you. "
>
> How do I find out what other program is using VSS?
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris

> signature database 4670 (20091208) __________

> http://www.eset.com

Is that what they really say?

They need to go back to skool, then learn how to write problem
resolution articles that do not generate more questions.

I will post their response here if I get one back, should be good humor.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4671 (20091208) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: CJL on

I will look into that and post back here.

Thanks!