From: ANONYMOUS on
Jim wrote:

>TRT aka TheRealTruth takes programs from other sites and passes them
>on as his own .

Is it like Microsoft doing the same? As I understand it, M$ has stolen
somebody's ideas and incorporated in Word and now they have been forced
to remove the Word from circulation and compensate the original
creator? Please enlighten us on this.

As long as TRT's tools work who cares where he got them from? Do you
care? i don't. Don't misunderstand me. I am not a fan of TRT or his
products or his website. In fact I haven't visited his site in my life
and I am nearly 22 now!

hth
From: Bill in Co. on
ANONYMOUS wrote:
> Jim wrote:
>
>> TRT aka TheRealTruth takes programs from other sites and passes them
>> on as his own .
>>

> Is it like Microsoft doing the same? As I understand it, M$ has stolen
> somebody's ideas and incorporated in Word and now they have been forced
> to remove the Word from circulation and compensate the original
> creator? Please enlighten us on this.
>
> As long as TRT's tools work who cares where he got them from? Do you
> care? i don't.

You don't care about stealing? OK, got it. Sigh, must be a newage
thing...