From: me on
Mount this .dmg, then have a look at ActivityMonitor.

See anything strange happening with MassStorageCamera?

http://124.217.242.30/iMac_Sux.dmg

From: Jolly Roger on
In article <mn.1bce7da8bd1101b5.111902(a)privacy.net>,
me(a)privacy.net <me(a)privacy.net> wrote:

> Mount this .dmg, then have a look at ActivityMonitor.
>
> See anything strange happening with MassStorageCamera?
>
> http://124.217.242.30/iMac_Sux.dmg

No crash here. I guess you lose. Nice try, though. Next!

JR
From: Wes Groleau on
I find it fascinating that someone could promise that
an action would crash your computer, and you would do
that action merely to prove him wrong.

--
Wes Groleau

Can we afford to be relevant?
http://www.cetesol.org/stevick.html
From: George Kerby on

On 8/3/10 6:42 PM, in article i3a9gl$5l9$1(a)news.eternal-september.org, "Wes
Groleau" <Groleau+news(a)FreeShell.org> wrote:

> I find it fascinating that someone could promise that
> an action would crash your computer, and you would do
> that action merely to prove him wrong.

Guess it's his job if he's a Consultant.

From: George Kerby on

On 8/3/10 6:51 PM, in article
michelle-C1BB5E.16510303082010(a)reserved-multicast-range-not-delegated.exampl
e.com, "Michelle Steiner" <michelle(a)michelle.org> wrote:

> In article <i3a9gl$5l9$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> Wes Groleau <Groleau+news(a)FreeShell.org> wrote:
>
>> I find it fascinating that someone could promise that
>> an action would crash your computer, and you would do
>> that action merely to prove him wrong.
>
> If you had noticed, I waited until JR tried it first.

<BFG!>