From: Dragontamer on
o//annabee wrote:
> På Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:29:26 +0100, skrev Dragontamer <prtiglao(a)gmail.com>:
> > If a friken name means that much to you, then fine; I'll agree. Randall
> > isn't
> > teaching assembly programming, but "HLA programming", if it makes a
> > difference.
>
> Yes, take it to another N.G.

Whatever happened to "freedom of speech" in newsgroups??

Unless you want nazi-style censorship in this NG now :-p

--Dragontamer

From: Robert Redelmeier on
Dragontamer <prtiglao(a)gmail.com> wrote in part:
> o//annabee wrote:
>> P? Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:29:26 +0100, skrev Dragontamer <prtiglao(a)gmail.com>:
>> > If a friken name means that much to you, then fine; I'll agree. Randall
>> > isn't
>> > teaching assembly programming, but "HLA programming", if it makes a
>> > difference.
>>
>> Yes, take it to another N.G.
>
> Whatever happened to "freedom of speech" in newsgroups??
>
> Unless you want nazi-style censorship in this NG now :-p

Godwin!

-- Robert

From: Betov on
"Dragontamer" <prtiglao(a)gmail.com> ?crivait news:1142952890.316649.293110
@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

> Unless you want nazi-style censorship in this NG now

Any place where Randall hyde is not banned from, is,
by definition, nazi-style. When you let people like
Hitler or Bush talk, they may be elected. Example:

CLAX.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: sevagK on

Frank Kotler wrote:
> o//annabee wrote:

> >> LISA had a heck of a lot more users in 1979, back when computer
> >> companies selling 100,000 systems was considered *very* good, than
> >> you're likely to *ever* have with RosAsm. And considering that LISA was
> >> selling for $35 while you're giving your product away, that's pretty
> >> sad that you have so few users.
> >

> > "Ah, some 100 years ago I created a non-trivial text adventure physics
> > engine "!
>
> While I can't find an actual copy of LISA anywhere, she left some
> footprints...
>
> <http://www.apple2.org.za/mirrors/apple2.caltech.edu/8bit/dev/lisa/lisa.readme>
>
> What was the name of your app?
>
> Best,
> Frank

The Rosasmites just can't get it past their head that Randall has "been
there, done that" before they even knew what a computer was!

-sevag.k
www.geocities.com/kahlinor

From: Dragontamer on

Betov wrote:
> "Dragontamer" <prtiglao(a)gmail.com> écrivait news:1142952890.316649.293110
> @e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Unless you want nazi-style censorship in this NG now
>
> Any place where Randall hyde is not banned from, is,
> by definition, nazi-style. When you let people like
> Hitler or Bush talk, they may be elected. Example:
>
> CLAX.

Wait...

Lemme get this straight.

A place that *doesn't* do censorship, and gives equal rights to all
those
who post, is nazi-style?

Please; elaborate.

--Dragontamer