From: john chung on
Please ignore the mathematically model, not the solution for AND
in all case senarios.

john

From: randyhyde@earthlink.net on

Betov wrote:

> But keep 100% sure that, the day this will happend, i will
> not miss to upload the list of all the insanities you have
> written, here and there, about ReactOS.

And that will prove.... what?
Why don't you upload them all now. We need a good laugh.

But the biggest insanity of all concerning ReactOS is this: "When
ReactOS becomes real, people will give up their HLLs and switch to....
RosAsm! The assembly rebirth will begin."

So should ReactOS actually become a real product, and Microsoft blesses
them by leaving them alone, I will humbly admit that I've made an
error. OTOH, when the masses don't give up their HLLs and switch to
RosAsm, as you've predicted on many occasion, I'll still get to laugh
about the whole thing. After all, if history is any indication, there
will be *far* more HLA users than RosAsm users on ReactOS. And the
complete set of *all* assembly language programmers will still be a
tiny fraction of the number of people actively writing applications for
ReactOS.

After all, if using assembly under ReactOS is such a great idea, why
aren't they writing ReactOS itself in assembly language? As ReactOS is
being written in C, and your assembler is slated to produce
applications for ReactOS, doesn't this make your assembler a "C side
tool"? :-)

Personally, I have serious doubts that ReactOS will ever be real. It's
been vaporware for *way* too long and they keep chasing a moving
target. A real recipe for "don't bet your life savings on this one."
Personally, I would love to see an alternative to XP as I don't
particularly agree with the direction that Vista is taking. But as
much as I'd like to see that happen, I'm certainly not placing any
faith in the delivery of ReactOS.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: santosh on
randyhyde(a)earthlink.net wrote:
> Personally, I would love to see an alternative to XP as I don't
> particularly agree with the direction that Vista is taking.

What would be some of the things about Vista that you don't
particularly like? Do they happen to affect assembly programming? What
"differences" would you like to see in a hypothetical alternative to
XP/Vista?

From: Betov on
"santosh" <santosh.k83(a)gmail.com> ?crivait news:1142362124.897202.89930
@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

> randyhyde(a)earthlink.net wrote:
>> Personally, I would love to see an alternative to XP as I don't
>> particularly agree with the direction that Vista is taking.
>
> What would be some of the things about Vista that you don't
> particularly like? Do they happen to affect assembly programming?

How can you ask such a question to a swindler who
never wrote anything in Assembly???!!!

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: randyhyde@earthlink.net on

Betov wrote:

> > Of course, other assemblers automatically fix this for you.
>
> This is one point where RosAsm is a true low level Assembler,
> and where the other ones tend to fail, because they have no
> concept of true Local Labels.

They don't? Hmm... Sure could have fooled me.

> But as you have no idea about
> what a true local label is...

I guess not. I never would have thought that the concept of a local
label is tied to the size of a branch instruction's displacement. Then
again, neither has anyone else but you. I wonder if *you've* really got
the concept down?
Cheers,
Randy Hyde