From: Betov on
"santosh" <santosh.k83(a)gmail.com> ?crivait news:1142369101.604344.289730
@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

>> @v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

>> > What would be some of the things about Vista that you don't
>> > particularly like? Do they happen to affect assembly programming?
>>
>> How can you ask such a question to a swindler who
>> never wrote anything in Assembly???!!!
>
> Just curious as to what he feels is wrong in the "direction" in which
> Windows Vista is heading...

Ho, yes? :))

Thanks for patience then: He is just searching some good
information about what Windows Vista is. When he will
have it, he will still need some time for rephrasing.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: o//annabee on
P? Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:47:50 +0100, skrev randyhyde(a)earthlink.net
<randyhyde(a)earthlink.net>:

> Ooooh. Zen has got to work it's way in here sooner or later.

Actually. I think Zen decends in programmers by default. We have many
similarities with Zen buddhists. We sit at the same place..... for
years.....rarly speaking. Because of Windows we get theese moments of
"catarsis" for free, each time we tell the OS its real names.

Our only problem is we think a lot. So with us, the transition to Zen is
simply.

Stop thinking.

>> So you stay in
>> your most productive mindset for much longer periods.
>
> Funny, most other people don't believe a word you've said. I wonder why
> that is?

Seeing is beliving. :)

From: o//annabee on
P? Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:59:06 +0100, skrev randyhyde(a)earthlink.net
<randyhyde(a)earthlink.net>:

> Betov wrote:
>> "sevagK" <kahlinor(a)yahoo.com> ?crivait news:1142301695.148972.226240
>> @j52g2000cwj.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> > But "if" and ".if" are macros that do the same thing, but
>> > 2 are needed because Rosasm can't figure out which form you need on
>> > it's own. And then there is "..if" and it gets wackier from there.
>>
>> The RosAsm Macros System is _WAY_ powerful enough, for
>> assuming identical "If / End_If", at all level of nestings.
>
> False. It cannot handle arbitrary nesting. MASM, TASM, and HLA can.
> (And I believe that NASM and FASM can, as well). You can argue all you
> want about how people don't need IF/ENDIF nested to arbitrary levels,
> that, perhaps, 10 levels ought to be enough,

PERHAPS ?

> but the bottom line is
> that these other assemblers can do things your's cannot.

HAHAHAHHAHA. Joy of joy. Are you really beeing serious? This must be a
joke.
Theres one hell of a comedian burried in your insanities. Brush of the
dust of him, and you will have some succees in the High level commedian
ngs instead.

> And although
> you *might* not need this feature for IFs, it is important for other
> things.

:)))))))))))))))) What other things then ?

>> These form of Macros _DO_ exist, by the way.
>
> And still you push the *horrible* versions of these macros onto your
> users. So instead of fixing the problem, you keep carrying around the
> old baggage version after version. Oh well, at least you can claim that
> all the old programs still compile version after version in RosAsm :-)

So, backwards compabilty is not a design parameter of HLA ? Users may
expect it to break.

>> And the fact that you fail to understand how and why keeping
>> the control on the JMPs sizes is of major interrest, doesn't
>> show anything but your own level of stupidity, troll.
>
> No, it simply shows that the RosAsm designer doesn't know the first
> thing about language design and how things like branch displacement
> size should be independent of local vs. global labels (two independent
> things, if there ever was one).

:)))

From: o//annabee on
P? Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:22:22 +0100, skrev randyhyde(a)earthlink.net
<randyhyde(a)earthlink.net>:

> MS is rather devious, you know?
> Cheers,
> Randy Hyde

May I site you on this Master PDF ?
From: Frank Kotler on
randyhyde(a)earthlink.net wrote:
> o//annabee wrote:
>
>>you never get theese interruptions that occurs all the
>>time in other languages that takes you out of "the zone".
>
> Ooooh. Zen has got to work it's way in here sooner or later.

That chick "BAH" from alt.folklore.computers claimed to program "by feel".

Best,
Frank