From: another Dan on
Thank you for that!

I eventually stumbled across and used something like this:

Private Sub WebBrowser1_DocumentComplete(ByVal pDisp As Object, URL As
Variant)
Dim varURL As Variant

' Check to see if this is the first time this
' control has been run, if so, load the page.
If URL = "" Then
varURL = "\\path\file.html"
WebBrowser1.Navigate varURL
End If

End Sub

Seems to be working...

Thanks again!

From: Steve Rindsberg on
Great ... and thanks for coming back to report the result.