From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
I know,

For VB6 is that the microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion newsgroup

Cor

From: Mike Williams on
"Cor Ligthert[MVP]" <Notmyfirstname(a)planet.nl> wrote in message

> I know, . . . For VB6 is that the
> microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion newsgroup

Is that a question or an answer? If it is a question then please rephrase it
so that we will know what you are actually asking and if it is an answer
then please tell us what it is the answer to.

Mike

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on

"Mike Williams" <Mike(a)WhiskyAndCoke.com> wrote

> actually please us

Nope

From: Mike Williams on

> Nope

You're not making much sense Ligthert. Your response to the post by MM did
not make any sense and so I asked you to clarify what you were trying to
say, and you have now responded to my request with another answer that does
not make any sense. Are you on something?

Mike

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Nope

Cor