From: Paul Furman on
When is the next one due?
'Best of the month' as I recall...
I'm guessing this Sunday morning?

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net
www.baynatives.com

From: Bowser on

"Paul Furman" <paul-@-edgehill.net> wrote in message
> When is the next one due?
> 'Best of the month' as I recall...
> I'm guessing this Sunday morning?

October 25th. I wanted everyone to have a chance at foliage pix. At least
those of us in North America. Then we can settle in for a long winter's
sleep.

From: Russell D. on
Bowser wrote:

> "Paul Furman" <paul-@-edgehill.net> wrote in message
>> When is the next one due?
>> 'Best of the month' as I recall...
>> I'm guessing this Sunday morning?
>
> October 25th. I wanted everyone to have a chance at foliage pix. At
> least those of us in North America. Then we can settle in for a long
> winter's sleep.
>

>> --
>> Paul Furman
>> www.edgehill.net
>> www.baynatives.com
>>
>> all google groups messages filtered due to spam

I've got one. Let's go.

Russell
From: BobS on

> Interesting Bob Sosenko
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/116995051
>
> I'm sorry if I have an insultingly short attention span. I'm
> interested in cars, but distanced by the air-brushed effect. Oh, says
> I, a racing Ferrari cockpit. (Looks like a MAD magazine illustration,
> eh?) Silver State?

Frank,

No air brush - HDR and the effect was used to get a nitty-gritty look.
Hmmmm, no mention of my lighting and the diffuse
interreflections....now that hurts.

By the way, your sensor is in dire need of a cleaning - or is that bug
droppings.....;-)

Bob S.

From: Frank ess on

BobS wrote:
>> Interesting Bob Sosenko
>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/116995051
>>
>> I'm sorry if I have an insultingly short attention span. I'm
>> interested in cars, but distanced by the air-brushed effect. Oh,
>> says I, a racing Ferrari cockpit. (Looks like a MAD magazine
>> illustration, eh?) Silver State?
>>

> Frank,
>
> No air brush - HDR and the effect was used to get a nitty-gritty
> look. Hmmmm, no mention of my lighting and the diffuse
> interreflections....now that hurts.
>
> By the way, your sensor is in dire need of a cleaning - or is that
> bug droppings.....;-)
>
> Bob S.

Ferrari and "nitty-gritty", eh? I dunno ...

The sensor is in a sealed P&S camera, Panasonic Lumix LX1. The fuzz
balls behind the bug are out-of-focus eucalyptus tree droppings. I
actually did clone out one that overlapped the antenna rod. It seemed
distracting. I guess I should have swept all the diffuse detritus out
of the picture.

--
Frank ess
Excited about the 12th of November at Petersen Automotive Museum: