From: Paul Furman on
Bowser wrote:

> "Paul Furman" <paul-@-edgehill.net> wrote in message
>> When is the next one due?
>> 'Best of the month' as I recall...
>> I'm guessing this Sunday morning?
>
> October 25th.

Just a reminder, the next SI submission deadline is next Sunday. If you
haven't taken a single decent pic for a month and a half like me, it's
time to get on the ball!

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net

From: Robert Coe on
: >
:
: Just a reminder, the next SI submission deadline is next Sunday. If you
: haven't taken a single decent pic for a month and a half like me, it's
: time to get on the ball!
:
: > I wanted everyone to have a chance at foliage pix. At
: > least those of us in North America. Then we can settle in for a long
: > winter's sleep.

Well, we don't seem to be having a very good foliage year. Bowser lives
several towns away, so maybe he's having better luck.

But for once I have to be selective on what pictures to submit anyway. I'd be
happy if the limit were four or five. :^)

Bob
From: Frank ess on

Robert Coe wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 21:09:24 -0700, Paul Furman
> <paul-@-edgehill.net> wrote:
>> Bowser wrote:
>>>
>>> "Paul Furman" <paul-@-edgehill.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> October 25th.
>>
>> Just a reminder, the next SI submission deadline is next Sunday.
>> If you haven't taken a single decent pic for a month and a half
>> like me, it's time to get on the ball!
>>
>>> I wanted everyone to have a chance at foliage pix. At
>>> least those of us in North America. Then we can settle in for a
>>> long winter's sleep.
>
> Well, we don't seem to be having a very good foliage year. Bowser
> lives several towns away, so maybe he's having better luck.
>
> But for once I have to be selective on what pictures to submit
> anyway. I'd be happy if the limit were four or five. :^)
>
> Bob

I'd be happier if it were one or less.

--
Frank ess