From: Allen on
Frank ess wrote:
<snip>

> int bowser 2
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/116995126
>
> Don't get me started on animal abuse, pretentiousness, arrogance,
> self-consciousness.

You don't know much about dogs, do you? I've never known a dog that
didn't love to have its head in the slipstream.

And speaking of pretentiousness--what a perfect example you created with
your seemingly endless post!

Allen
From: Frank ess on

"Allen" <allent(a)austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> Frank ess wrote:
> <snip>
>>
>> int bowser 2
>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/116995126
>>
>> Don't get me started on animal abuse, pretentiousness, arrogance,
>> self-consciousness.
>

> You don't know much about dogs, do you? I've never known a dog that
> didn't love to have its head in the slipstream.
>
> And speaking of pretentiousness--what a perfect example you created
> with your seemingly endless post!
>
> Allen

Thank you. It's a dirty job, but since there isn't a surfeit of
volunteers, I accepted the challenge. Glad to see you appreciated it.
Which of the uninteresting "Interesting" submissions was yours? None
of them? Well, put up a URL and I'll do a definitely endful post about
it. Fair?

I know a good deal about dogs, and even more about how the laws of
physics generate consequences to living beings' flesh envelopes in
moving vehicle accidents. Someone is going to mention that it seems
the dog is strapped to the lady. Even worse; not only does the dog get
to leave its skin on the pavement, it gets squished. (Raspberry sound)

--
Frank ess
Qui me amat, amat et canem meam

From: Allen on
Frank ess wrote:

> "Allen" <allent(a)austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Frank ess wrote:
>> <snip>
>>>
>>> int bowser 2
>>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/116995126
>>>
>>> Don't get me started on animal abuse, pretentiousness, arrogance,
>>> self-consciousness.
>>

>> You don't know much about dogs, do you? I've never known a dog that
>> didn't love to have its head in the slipstream.
>>
>> And speaking of pretentiousness--what a perfect example you created
>> with your seemingly endless post!
>>
>> Allen
>
> Thank you. It's a dirty job, but since there isn't a surfeit of
> volunteers, I accepted the challenge. Glad to see you appreciated it.
> Which of the uninteresting "Interesting" submissions was yours? None of
> them? Well, put up a URL and I'll do a definitely endful post about it.
> Fair?
>
> I know a good deal about dogs, and even more about how the laws of
> physics generate consequences to living beings' flesh envelopes in
> moving vehicle accidents. Someone is going to mention that it seems the
> dog is strapped to the lady. Even worse; not only does the dog get to
> leave its skin on the pavement, it gets squished. (Raspberry sound)

I don't plan to post any pictures, nor did I indicate that I would. And
I repeat my post, especially about the pretentiousness of your 377-line
(!) post. Plonk.
From: Frank ess on

> Frank ess wrote:
>>
>> "Allen" <allent(a)austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>>> Frank ess wrote:
>>> <snip>

>>> You don't know much about dogs, do you? I've never known a dog
>>> that didn't love to have its head in the slipstream.
>>>
>>> And speaking of pretentiousness--what a perfect example you
>>> created with your seemingly endless post!
>>>
>>> Allen
>>
>> Thank you. It's a dirty job, but since there isn't a surfeit of
>> volunteers, I accepted the challenge. Glad to see you appreciated
>> it. Which of the uninteresting "Interesting" submissions was yours?
>> None of them? Well, put up a URL and I'll do a definitely endful
>> post about it. Fair?
>>
>> I know a good deal about dogs, and even more about how the laws of
>> physics generate consequences to living beings' flesh envelopes in
>> moving vehicle accidents. Someone is going to mention that it seems
>> the dog is strapped to the lady. Even worse; not only does the dog
>> get to leave its skin on the pavement, it gets squished. (Raspberry
>> sound)
>>
> I don't plan to post any pictures, nor did I indicate that I would.
> And I repeat my post, especially about the pretentiousness of your
> 377-line (!) post. Plonk.

Scairdy Cat.

From: Frank ess on

"Frank ess" <frank(a)fshe2fs.com> wrote in message

> "Allen" <allent(a)austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Frank ess wrote:
>>>
>>> "Allen" <allent(a)austin.rr.com> wrote in message

>>> Thank you. It's a dirty job, but since there isn't a surfeit of
>>> volunteers, I accepted the challenge. Glad to see you appreciated
>>> it. Which of the uninteresting "Interesting" submissions was
>>> yours? None of them? Well, put up a URL and I'll do a definitely
>>> endful post about it. Fair?
>>>
>>> I know a good deal about dogs, and even more about how the laws of
>>> physics generate consequences to living beings' flesh envelopes in
>>> moving vehicle accidents. Someone is going to mention that it
>>> seems the dog is strapped to the lady. Even worse; not only does
>>> the dog get to leave its skin on the pavement, it gets squished.
>>> (Raspberry sound)
>>>
>> I don't plan to post any pictures, nor did I indicate that I would.
>> And I repeat my post, especially about the pretentiousness of your
>> 377-line (!) post. Plonk.
>
> Scairdy Cat.

And from TIXUS, too!

How weird.