From: John R. Carroll on
Joe788 wrote:
> On May 14, 6:19 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> In a nut shell it's because Jon Banquer knows what he's talking about
>> and has spent the time documenting it with specifics... unlike any of
>> the worthless, lying scumbags who have posted in this thread.
>>
>> Who's going to be the next major source to come out and say how much
>> they appreciate the efforts Jon Banquer makes and that they want his
>> input?
>
> Jon, the only person agreeing with you is agreeing with you because
> he's just as clueless as you.
>
> Wasn't Synchronous Technology supposed to take over the world already?
> Or was that buzzword already replaced by "Inventor Fusion."
>
> LOL!

Since when are the two that apparently agreed with him a "major source" and
what are they suposed to be a major source of?
Bullshit?

--
John R. Carroll

From: Joe788 on
On May 15, 8:08 am, "John R. Carroll" <nu...(a)bidness.dev.nul> wrote:
> Joe788 wrote:
> > On May 14, 6:19 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> In a nut shell it's because Jon Banquer knows what he's talking about
> >> and has spent the time documenting it with specifics... unlike any of
> >> the worthless, lying scumbags who have posted in this thread.
>
> >> Who's going to be the next major source to come out and say how much
> >> they appreciate the efforts Jon Banquer makes and that they want his
> >> input?
>
> > Jon, the only person agreeing with you is agreeing with you because
> > he's just as clueless as you.
>
> > Wasn't Synchronous Technology supposed to take over the world already?
> > Or was that buzzword already replaced by "Inventor Fusion."
>
> > LOL!
>
> Since when are the two that apparently agreed with him a "major source" and
> what are they suposed to be a major source of?
> Bullshit?
>
> --
> John R. Carroll

Come on John, *everybody* who checks out software demos but doesn't
use them in a real working environment is an "expert". Just look at
Jon!

From: Cliff on
On Sat, 15 May 2010 07:55:42 -0700 (PDT), Joe788 <joemama788(a)aol.com> wrote:

>On May 14, 6:19�pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> In a nut shell it's because Jon Banquer knows what he's talking about
>> and has spent the time documenting it with specifics... unlike any of
>> the worthless, lying scumbags who have posted in this thread.
>>
>> Who's going to be the next major source to come out and say how much
>> they appreciate the efforts Jon Banquer makes and that they want his
>> input?
>
>Jon, the only person agreeing with you is agreeing with you because
>he's just as clueless as you.

Even admitted he cannot even use SW very well !!!

>Wasn't Synchronous Technology supposed to take over the world already?
>Or was that buzzword already replaced by "Inventor Fusion."
>
>LOL!

The buzzwords clueless stole
[
http://www.deskeng.com/virtual_desktop/?p=1667
"The words I once stole from VX marketing material to describe what I believed
needed to happen were: Seamless, Unified and Hybrid." - yonnie (bunko) bonkers
]
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 18:19:14 -0700 (PDT), Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>In a nut shell it's because Jon Banquer knows what he's talking about

Like how to use MC to drill holes?
Simple stuff like that?

CAD/CAM Secrets Revealed

http://www.mastercamforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10

.187 is NOT the same as .1875 or .1865 or .1873!!
And when you have two differently sized holes selecting
a large one with a + selection tolerance will not find the
smaller ones. But if you select a smaller one it may find the larger
ones.
Naturally these may be selected as multiple sets ...
http://www.mastercamforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14

"Mask on arc" works just fine for the non-clueless.
And nobody that does not know simple things such as
1875 > 1873 has any business pretending to be a programmer
of any sort.
--
Cliff