From: LDS5ZRA on

Richard in AZ wrote:

> Why don't you just put your head back in that black hole and let someone with skill get the
> information needed and give the OP useful information.

Why don't you just answer the question or simply shut up monkey
b(a)st@rd. We call it MYOB [yankee doodle do]

You are stupid pufta who should be dealt with in a gas chamber!

Hope this helps but if you have any need to access any old,
unworkable solutions, by Pig-Bear, Microsoft Valuable Pig. or his
fellow pigs, then google have full archive available for next 7
years.

The link to the archive is here:

<http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/topics?lnk=srg&hl=en>

Please also note that Pig-Bear or his associates will delete this
message as soon as they read it because they are a very sensitive
idiots like you around here. Everything affects them and this
gives us
pleasure to put more pressure on you and them. Watch the space.

hth

--
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LDS5ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

Copyright LDS5ZRA 2010.
From: Elmo on
mfb wrote:
> I'm posting from my laptop. My wife's desktop is running Win XP SP3 and
> recently started running excruciatingly slow. I've been busy and not able to
> look at it until this weekend.
> I've been reading some of the posts in this forum which seem similar. I've
> noticed that when viewing the Processes tab in Task Manager that CPU Usage is
> always 100% and that the process which is almost always much higher
> percentage (typically 70-100%) than any others is SYSTEM. Doing the same test
> on my laptop I find that the System Idle process is highest (typically
> 80-100%).
> I've tried various ways to isolate it, including Powersite from Uniblue
> with no success. I'm suspecting malware but reluctant to reinstall Windows
> unless I have more confidence that will resolve this problem.
> Can someone help advise me?
> Thanks in advance.

Download this Avira Antivir Rescue System program which will burn a CD
image to a blank CD. It's updated a few times per day. Insert the CD
into the damaged machine and let it do a scan of your system. Before
starting the scan, select "Configuration" and set to repair or rename
the infected files. Sometimes your machine won't restart after such a
repair process, so you might want to save needed files to another system
before using this. If you can't, then you can move the hard drive to
another machine to copy needed files. You can do that before, or after
this scan.

http://www.free-av.com/en/tools/12/avira_antivir_rescue_system.html

Then run these:

Malwarebytes© Corporation

SuperAntispyware
http://www.superantispyware.com/superantispywarefreevspro.html

AVG now has a Rescue CD that's free. They also have a free USB download
that should work on newer systems that can boot from a USB device. Get
them here:

http://www.avg.com/us-en/avg-rescue-cd

You can try some of the CD's mentioned at the following site.
BitDefender was my favorite, but if the infected machine can't connect
to the internet to get updates, Avira comes with current virus
definitions. Also, some of these just won't run on some systems,
perhaps because there's no drivers available for some system devices,
motherboard, graphics card, etc. So try a few of these till you find
one that works:

Burn BitDefender, or another program listed at the link below, to a CD
(using a working machine) and test the infected machine with it.
BitDefender also has a Rootkit checker on the Linux Desktop; run it if
you think that's the problem:

http://www.techmixer.com/free-bootable-antivirus-rescue-cds-download-list/

Download the executable rather than the .iso image, if one is available,
(though no .exe is available for BitDefender).

After the scan is run, if you elect to quarantine files, they're
quarantined to RAM and lost after you reboot. You'll need to copy any
quarantined files to the hard drive, a thumb drive or elsewhere before
exiting.

--
Joe =o)
From: Db on
there is nothing worst than
a ever busy computer.

further the constant activity
overheats the cpu as well.

however, the computer has the
propensity to slow down
all processing and simply
begin the countdown to
turn on the screensaver
or go to sleep.

so you might want to boot
into safe mode and see if the
pc is more relaxed in that
state.

~db

From: Twayne on
As usual, that's a lousy response and a full knee-jerk reaction at this
point. Until you know what you're talking about, you should shut up. That
might be the only way YOU know to fix it, but it's a last resort when all
other efforts have failed, which this problem is probably NOT going to be.
Do you EVER advise anything else?

HTH,

Twayne`

n news:4BF0B1CB.362E5A5A(a)discussions.microsoft.com,
LDS5ZRA <LDS5ZRA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

From: Twayne on
In news:4BF0B968.79E682AC(a)discussions.microsoft.com,
LDS5ZRA <LDS5ZRA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> Richard in AZ wrote:
>>

>> Why don't you just put your head back in that black hole
>> and let someone with skill get the information needed and
>> give the OP useful information.

I'll second that!

> Why don't you just answer the question or simply shut up
> monkey b(a)st@rd. We call it MYOB [yankee doodle do]

said the childish name calling twirp.

> You are stupid pufta who should be dealt with in a gas
> chamber!

Said the bigotted bass turd.

> Hope this helps

No, he does not.

but if you have any need to access any old,
> unworkable solutions, by Pig-Bear, Microsoft Valuable Pig.
> or his fellow pigs, then google have full archive available
> for next 7 years.

Since they don't exist, it's rather a moot issue. Your OCD and ADHD are
showing again; ask Mom for more pills.

> Please also note that Pig-Bear or his associates will
> are a very sensitive idiots like you around here.
> Everything affects them and this gives us
> pleasure to put more pressure on you and them. Watch the
> space.

More halucinations and imaginary people;perhaps instead of asking Mom for
more meds, you should jsut go directly to the ER at County.

> hth <---- A big lie.

You're pretty well exposed. You migth's well give up. The only people that
need to know about you new are the newbies who might show up and we'll do a
good job of keeping them advised.