From: Dustin on
ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4c60bc12.420687(a)EDCBIC:

> Dustin wrote:
>>I'm totally unfamiliar with any Acid Core capacitor.
>
> Many if not all 'lytics' have an acidic electrolyte.

LOL. I know. However, nobody I know of has called them "Acid Core
Capacitors"; I personally know them as electrolyte caps. It's just a
terminology thing, from a so called professional.

--
"I like your Christ. I don't like your Christians. They are so unlike
your Christ." - author unknown.
From: David Kaye on
"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Horrible, but there's nothing particularly nice in the phrase about
>raping young girls ... willing or not.

No, of course not, but in those days (and my dad told me he'd first heard the
phrase during World War II radio duty) electronics was a man's game -- not
just a man's game, but a "man's man" game, not unlike car repair, boxing, or
icing.

From: David Kaye on
"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>I thought it was Ohm's law.

I was a rebel in high schoo. I even violated Ohm's law a few times on the
weekends...

>BTW why are you replying to Dustin, quoting me, and telling John about
>solder?

Uh, I'm schizophrenic?

From: FromTheRafters on
"ASCII" <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in message
> Dustin wrote:
>>I'm totally unfamiliar with any Acid Core capacitor.
>
> Many if not all 'lytics' have an acidic electrolyte.

Many if not all fruits and vegetables contain acid - but I doubt
professional growers call them acid core fruits.

From: FromTheRafters on
"David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>

>>I thought it was Ohm's law.
>
> I was a rebel in high schoo. I even violated Ohm's law a few times on
> the
> weekends...

Are you a member of the resistance?

>>BTW why are you replying to Dustin, quoting me, and telling John about
>>solder?
>
> Uh, I'm schizophrenic?

:oD