From: Hugh Jeego on
Old news.

Works on Vista, XP and I think W2K but I don't have one of them to test on.

From: idgat on
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:56:15 +1100, Rob <mesamine(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>God Mode Folder If you haven't come across this before.
>
>GodMode is a folder that brings together a long list of customization
>settings allowing you to change all your settings from one place.
>
>Make New Folder and rename it without the inverted commas
>
>"GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}"
>
>Blink as the folder changes form to look like the control panel.

{YAWN} All it is is the centralisation of options that are available
throughout the existing Windows installation anyway (Control Panel,
Administrative Tools, etc)

Still trying to work out what's so mystical that it should be called
"God" something. Ain't nuffink miraculous about it, that's fer sure.
--
idgat
Compuglobalhypermeganet Inc.
From: Hugh Jeego on

"idgat" <anon(a)anon.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:56:15 +1100, Rob <mesamine(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>God Mode Folder If you haven't come across this before.
>>
>>GodMode is a folder that brings together a long list of customization
>>settings allowing you to change all your settings from one place.
>>
>>Make New Folder and rename it without the inverted commas
>>
>>"GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}"
>>
>>Blink as the folder changes form to look like the control panel.
>
> {YAWN} All it is is the centralisation of options that are available
> throughout the existing Windows installation anyway (Control Panel,
> Administrative Tools, etc)
>
> Still trying to work out what's so mystical that it should be called
> "God" something. Ain't nuffink miraculous about it, that's fer sure.
> --
> idgat
> Compuglobalhypermeganet Inc.

OTOH, it's useful if you are in a hurry or if you are trying to check out a
problem. Just having the list there reminds you of some things you may have
forgotten.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Find out external IP