From: Rob on
God Mode Folder If you haven't come across this before.

GodMode is a folder that brings together a long list of customization
settings allowing you to change all your settings from one place.

Make New Folder and rename it without the inverted commas

"GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}"

Blink as the folder changes form to look like the control panel.

From: SolomonW on
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:56:15 +1100, Rob wrote:

> God Mode Folder If you haven't come across this before.
>
> GodMode is a folder that brings together a long list of customization
> settings allowing you to change all your settings from one place.
>
> Make New Folder and rename it without the inverted commas
>
> "GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}"
>
> Blink as the folder changes form to look like the control panel.

What would be good would be able to hid the folder so I stop seeing it
every time I look with windows explorer, but that does not seem to work.
From: Rob on
SolomonW wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:56:15 +1100, Rob wrote:
>
>> God Mode Folder If you haven't come across this before.
>>
>> GodMode is a folder that brings together a long list of customization
>> settings allowing you to change all your settings from one place.
>>
>> Make New Folder and rename it without the inverted commas
>>
>> "GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}"
>>
>> Blink as the folder changes form to look like the control panel.

> What would be good would be able to hid the folder so I stop seeing it
> every time I look with windows explorer, but that does not seem to work.

I have a folder icon on the desktop.
From: Rod Speed on
Rob wrote:
> SolomonW wrote:
>> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:56:15 +1100, Rob wrote:
>>
>>> God Mode Folder If you haven't come across this before.
>>>
>>> GodMode is a folder that brings together a long list of
>>> customization settings allowing you to change all your settings
>>> from one place. Make New Folder and rename it without the inverted commas
>>>
>>> "GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}"
>>>
>>> Blink as the folder changes form to look like the control panel.

>> What would be good would be able to hid the folder so I stop seeing
>> it every time I look with windows explorer, but that does not seem
>> to work.
>
> I have a folder icon on the desktop.

Makes more sense to have it in the toolbar.

From: Rob on
Rod Speed wrote:
> Rob wrote:
>> SolomonW wrote:

>>> What would be good would be able to hid the folder so I stop seeing
>>> it every time I look with windows explorer, but that does not seem
>>> to work.
>> I have a folder icon on the desktop.
>
> Makes more sense to have it in the toolbar.

Actually I made a folder icon on the desktop which I then dragged into
the tool bar.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Find out external IP