First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
SP3 Install MigrateHotfixes
Hello, we have the problem, that our SP3 installations are running very long. The setup hangs at the point "Cleanup..". If I look in the servicepack-log, this is the line: MigrateHotfixes ... Does anyone know what the installation is doing during this step? ... 7 May 2010 15:39
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest ... 8 May 2010 14:31
windows updates
i have a windows vista home premium with service pack 1. i am trying to update windows and i am getting a ton of failures. i thought downloading sp2 manually would work, but nope. i am using avg free antivirus, windows firewall, and windows defender. i have tried to disable the firewall to install, then disabli... 6 May 2010 22:04
Error Code 0x02
I am running Windows XP SP3 and IE8. For the last week Automatic Updates keeps failing for Microsoft.NET Frameworks 3.5 SP1 and Family Update. Trying to update from the site it shows that the down load has 0Kb and 0 time! When I check the fail the error code is 0x02. The 2.0 SP1 update successfully loaded o... 7 May 2010 23:22
Update for Microsoft XML core service 6.service pack 2
Updates are ready. Message bubble shows constantly. Updates won't load ... 6 May 2010 00:56
what is going to happen to this newsgroup
with microsoft phasing out newsgroups and now you need to install a bridge software of theirs to go to some of their forum newsgroups- where is Windows Update going to go? anyone know? robin -- ... 6 May 2010 00:56
Windows Update Error Code: 80070005
I had same problem and this is how you fix it without a request or a download: 1. Disable Windows Update: (a) Start->all programs->accessories->run-> Type services.msc and press ok (b) Right click on "Windows Update"->Click on stop (Windows Update is now disabled) 2. Rename Software Distribution folder a.... 5 May 2010 04:58
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 23:33
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 6 May 2010 09:40
The End Is Near
http://community.winsupersite.com/blogs/paul/archive/2010/05/04/microsoft-transitioning-from-newsgroups-to-forums.aspx I am so gonna miss trashing the morons and the lazy ba$tard$!!! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." ... 10 May 2010 13:14