First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Automatic File Translation Utility for Windows-based Mobile Devices
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of TranslateUs v. 1.00 Automatic File Translation Utility for Windows-based Mobile Devices May 3, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its fully automated file translation utility TranslateUs for all Windows-based Mobile Devices. TranslateUs brings single-click transla... 5 May 2010 06:01
IBM Lotus Foundation Saves Childcare Organization on IT Cost
Make IBM Lotus the Foundation of Your Business IT Lotus Foundation is what small business has been waiting for a quick, easy, and budget friendly way to get the IT services they need. That is why Wirehead Technology is joined with IBM to add Lotus Foundation to our MERP line of products to help you the small bus... 4 May 2010 14:32
Dr. Phil, Bonnie Hunt, and Ellen love their PEEK
Let Us Peek Your Interest PEEK Mobile Devices Remember when mobility was simple you had a mobile device that did one thing every well like paging and email and that was all you needed. Now mobile devices with phones, cameras, Mp3 players, web browsing, and more has made them more complicated then your computer a... 3 May 2010 15:20
You Are Not Being Paid What YOU Are Worth
You Are Not being Paid What YOU Are Worth Yes, that right you are not being paid what you are worth because if you are working for some one else and hoping for a pay check or looking for management to smile down on you. You know better than anyone that your work is sometimes taken for granted. So what do you do.... 2 May 2010 17:33
Use our FREE search tool to find a Telecom VAR for your business
Use our FREE search tool to find a Telecom VAR for your business Telarus, Inc. is the parent company of VARNetwork.com. We have been in the telecommunication search business since 2002, when we created and patented GeoQuote - the worlds' first and only real-time T1 price comparison shopping tool. Telarus works with... 30 Apr 2010 17:23
Do you know what this is?
"Mike150" <Mike150(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message news:hrf406$q2e$1(a)tor.albasani.net... Wonder what the inside looks like. Anyone have a photo? http://www.flickr.com/photos/49758533(a)N07/4564811450/ cable TV splice box - ... 7 May 2010 21:08
Apple - iPad network woes
I seem to recall from a few years back that there were some problems with Apple & local networks at some schools... was it with the iTouch ? Now - with the iPad, I seem to recall some recent news again about probs at colleges with DHCP and other issues. Have these issues been identified and resolved ? -- ... 7 May 2010 16:42
Used Gear...........
Is there a market for used 2.4 gHz antenna's and coax ? I've got (1) 24dbI Andrews/Conifer grid, (1) 14dbi Andrews/Conifer grid and several Huber-Suhner 16 dbi 3 x 3 panels....maybe even a 6 dbi single patch panel also. I've also got several lengths of (real) LMR400, 40 feet, 100 feet, and 150 ft, all termi... 29 Apr 2010 20:20
City wide coverage?
SteveC wrote: How do large companies typically offer wifi coverage for a large city such that no matter where you are, you can pretty much connect? Is this done by multiple antennas, high power APs, what factors are involved. Hi, Maybe via the bird in the sky? ... 28 Apr 2010 19:42
Got the Cisco E3000
Joe wrote: First I would like to thanks some folks here for information helped me to decide to go for it. I do realize that the top-notch E3000 could be more than what I really need, but since it isn't too expensive and. - I guess for long run it may cost me few bucks a years, so it should be very r... 1 May 2010 15:23