First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
NEWS: Android Market Push Threatens BlackBerry and iPhone
<http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/191715/android_market_push_threatens_blackberry_and_iphone.html> ... 17 Mar 2010 13:35
FCC Broadband Proposal: too little, too late, too timid
F.C.C. Says Adoption of New Broadband Plan Is Vital The Federal Communications Commission on Tuesday characterized its Congressionally mandated �national broadband plan� as a much-needed step for keeping the United States competitive. The proposal, which the agency sent to Congress on Tuesday, �is necessary to... 11 Apr 2010 20:07
NEWS: Microsoft's dual-screenbooklet shows 'face' on web ¤ The Register
John Higdon wrote: In article <hn8ok6$too$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, John Slade <hhitman86(a)pacbell.net> wrote: Well some of those "fanbois" didn't like it too much. I was telling some of them that Apple would dump the PowerPC and I was told by many Apple folk that this would never ha... 12 Mar 2010 13:53
OT
OFCOM has produced a couple of studies this year which may be of interest to some:- 1." With consumer demand for high-quality, multimedia-rich services expected to increase in the next decade, network operators are starting to deploy new access networks with fibre all the way to customer premises in order to... 12 Mar 2010 06:05
NEWS: Google shoots at Apple, ricochet hits Microsoft
Android Dominates, Windows Mobile Plummets, iPhone Stagnant The results are in from comScore for the most recent quarter for smartphone usage in the United States. With smartphone use up 18 percent over the previous quarter, topping 42 million users, Google's Android mobile operating system stands out as the domi... 12 Mar 2010 09:23
Meraki Wifi Stumbler
Hello everyone, Meraki has made a small smart web-based application for planning a wireless network. The application is called Meraki Stumble, and you can start here http://meraki.com/tools/stumbler/. I've tried it on until now 5 PCs, but it does not work properly. The Stumbler starts well enough, but canno... 13 Mar 2010 05:21
Determining the presence of wireshark
Hi, How to determine the presence of wireshark in a network ? Are there any specific packet types exchanged while it is present in the network so that it can be used to determine its presence in the network . Any tool to identify its presence in either Windows or Linux ? Any ideas ? Thx in advans, Karthik Bala... 29 Mar 2010 18:04
Special Technology deals from Office MAX ends March, 13 th
Special technology deals from Office MAX ends March 13th Greetings Business Owners, Are you looking for computers, office supplies, cellular, internet, or telecommunication services for your business. Then check out the weekly specials from our affiliate partners like OfficeMax, PC Connections, AT&T, Tech Depot,... 9 Mar 2010 12:18
Rate based flow control absent ?
Hi, I have been analyzing the various flow controls. I wonder why Rate based flow control are never used in Data Link Layer ? Why is feedback based flow control alone being promoted in Data Link Layer ? I tried few links in internet, but they do not seem to convey the reasons for the absence of rate based flow... 7 Mar 2010 21:46
NEWS: Microsoft's dual-screenbooklet shows 'face' on web ??? The Register
In article <4uk7p5pk5856vk5orr9c6jvu8ib399m1kk(a)4ax.com>, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl(a)cruzio.com> wrote: Some clues and guesses: <http://news.cnet.com/2100-1012-5181434.html> <http://blog.streamingmedia.com/the_business_of_online_vi/2008/10/most-cdns-st ill.html> This one actually makes some small sense: ... 7 Mar 2010 16:15