First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
What does the DNS Client service actually do?
BEWARE OF AT&T!
BEWARE OF and AVOID doing business with AT&T! AT&T exemplifies screw-the-consumer corporate arrogance at its worst. DO NOT PATRONIZE AT&T or YOU'LL REGRET IT! I had an ISP service package with AT&T Worldnet that included email, DSL, a personal website on their server, and Usenet access. Suddenly they dropped ... 28 Apr 2010 02:50
WinXP won't clear the DNS cache (can it be cleared manually)?
In WinXP SP3 "Network Connections", I right click "Repair" the wired "Local Area Connection" but always get an error. How do I clear the DNS cache? Here is the error I always get (even after rebooting): Repair Local Area Connection Windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action ... 30 Mar 2010 08:17
Call for papers (Deadline Extended): CCN-10, USA, July 2010
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in computer networking, protocols, and computer security and related areas. Call for papers (Deadline Extended): CCN-10, USA, July 2010 The 2010 International Conference on Compu... 25 Mar 2010 20:51
Special Technology deals from Office MAX ends March, 27th
Special technology deals from Office MAX ends March 27th Greetings Business Owners, Are you looking for computers, office supplies, cellular, internet, or telecommunication services for your business. Then check out the weekly specials from our affiliate partners like OfficeMax, PC Connections, AT&T, Tech Depot,... 22 Mar 2010 22:58
Special Technology deals from Circuit City ends March, 30th
Special technology deals from Circuit City.com ends March 30th Greetings Business Owners, Are you looking for computers, office supplies, cellular, internet, or telecommunication services for your business. Then check out the weekly specials from our affiliate partners like OfficeMax, PC Connections, AT&T, Tech ... 21 Mar 2010 21:56
Handsets
Since there are quite a few postings regarding mobile phones those posters may be interested in a spreadsheet which lists the FCC ID against model. Jan 2010 Maker:Model:FCC ID: AITech: FreqBands:M-Rat :T-Rat:Wi-Fi <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-296983A1.xls> ... 20 Mar 2010 06:15
Q. for the Radio Amateurs.
Since the FCC are proposing to remove the APC requirement for spread spectrum transmissions and limit the PEP to 10W is this going to create more or reduce interference on Wifi networks. <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-10-38A1.pdf> "� 97.313 Transmitter power standards. * * * * * (j) No... 22 Mar 2010 20:37
Wireless connection driving me crazy.
I have two XP laptops accessing a wireless access point (actually currently a Cable & Wireless router just working as an access point). Mostly it is fine, but fairly frequently the connection doesn't work, with the Wireless network connection showing Connected - Signal strength Good, but I have no connection and ... 30 Mar 2010 16:05
NEWS: Google phone now works on iPhone's wireless system
Google Inc. has upgraded its Nexus One phone so it works on the same high-speed wireless network as Apple Inc.'s iPhone, putting the increasingly antagonistic rivals on an even more direct collision course in the mobile market. The latest version of the Nexus One unveiled Tuesday could make the device a more ser... 18 Mar 2010 01:34