First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Dummies Running open APs
MikeD wrote: They leave it open and then try to cut people off based on Windoze USER NAME, HOSTNAME and MAC address. They obviously have no idea what the hell they are doing since I can readily change all three within 5 minutes. Gateway keeps sending me ICMP to determine who I am, but that keeps changing... 14 May 2010 20:29
Are You Looking for Affordable VOIP?
Are you looking for affordable VOIP? VOIP [Voice over the Internet] has been around for a while now and many vendors offers it to mostly business who can afford the special phones and installation and monthly fees that comes with their services which could run into hundreds of dollars. Then there some home servi... 13 May 2010 12:40
Desperate Help Needed!! WIRELESS SHARING
omaewashinebaii had written this in response to http://forums.cabling-design.com/wireless/Re-Desperate-Help-Needed-WIRELESS-SHARING-19804-.htm : Rico wrote: In article <VDqef.105998$zb5.79068(a)bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>, John Navas <spamfilter0(a)navasgroup.com> wrote: [POSTED TO alt.interne... 13 May 2010 08:14
NEWS: Android Outsells Apple iPhone
Whether you root for Google or Apple, it's a heck of a horse race as Android beat the iPhone in first quarter U.S. sales, according to the NPD Group. Android sales accounted for 28 percent of smartphone sales last quarter, NPD reports. That puts Android ahead of the iPhone's 21 percent, and within striking dista... 20 May 2010 11:38
Introducing Poken Take your Social Network Offline
iTeleCenter Gives You an edge Over Your Competition
iTeleCenter Gives You an edge Over Your Competition Small Business Owner if you are like me working to grow your business by getting the most out of every dollar you put into your business. You want to offer the best service to your customer to make a profit you also want to stay a head of your competition right?... 10 May 2010 19:52
NEWS: Wi-Fi, WirelessHD Cozy up to WiGig Standard
The Wireless Gigabit Alliance may be on its way to dominating the market for multi-gigabit in-room wireless networks after the powerful Wi-Fi Alliance said it would study the group's specification as part of Wi-Fi certification and a key rival announced it would include WiGig in dual-mode chips. The WiGig Allian... 10 May 2010 13:10
Use our FREE search tool to find a Telecom VAR for your business
Use our FREE search tool to find a Telecom VAR for your business Telarus, Inc. is the parent company of VARNetwork.com. We have been in the telecommunication search business since 2002, when we created and patented GeoQuote - the worlds' first and only real-time T1 price comparison shopping tool. Telarus works with... 9 May 2010 21:58
Help With Free WiFi !!
I own a small cafe and want to give my customers (maybe 10 at most) free wifi access when they sit and eat. I have Netgear wireless router but it runs on a WPA2 requiring a password. My concerns are two things. One so that I don't have to give out and change passwords every day and two keeping access limited to a... 11 May 2010 15:37
NEWS: Nokia tops iPhone and BlackBerry (again), Apple as Nick Clegg
Apple's iPhone is the Nick Clegg of smartphones: attractive, media-savvy, and firmly in third place when matched up against its more-experienced rivals. The top worldwide smartphone manufacturer - by a hefty margin - remains neither Apple nor Research in Motion but Nokia, according to the IDC's latest Worldwide ... 27 May 2010 22:31