From: Derek Wray on
I'm running XP Pro with SP 2. Everything seems OK except my Tekhal 512 mb
flash disk USB device is not properly recognised.

It is recognised as a disk but I cannot read or write to it, and in
Properties it is said to have 0 bytes free space; 0 bytes used space and 0
bytes capacity.

The really annoying thing is that it works perfectly well on my friend's
computer but not on mine. Why? What can I do? Or can someone point me in the
right direction to find out?

Thanks.

From: Ion Petrov on
roll/install from motherboard CD the usb driver, maybe is 2.0 and yrs is 1.1

From: Derek Wray on
The USB driver is 2.0

From: Ion Petrov on
does y'r Tekha has a CD with programs (mine has one) that you can format and
staff like this the USB Key.
if yes try to do it on y'r PC

From: Derek Wray on
No CD. Do I need one? The flash memory works perfectly well as it is, on
other PCs.