From: Error 1328 on
After digging into the problem I found where it was hidding:
C:\documents and settings\owner\application
data\yahoo\mail\xerces-c_1-40_0_DDR(1).dll
I still don't have a fix on it but I will try SBC YAHOO DSL tech's for their
help.
I get alot more help here than the newbies at Yahoo.

From: Bob I on
good to hear you're advancing on the problem. perhaps a remove and
reinstall of that "feature" will move things in the right direction.

From: Error 1328 on
I removed the whole file of an item called Broad Jump, that is where xerces
was) Rebooted and the XERCES PANIC ERROR went away. BroadJump had a file in
there called client foundation which in turn had the xerces file. Really
strange. Don't remember downloading Broad Jump but could have been attached
to something else.
Thank all of you. You been great!

From: Bob I on
Good job, that "Broad Jump" would be the self installer for your
Broadband support services.