From: C. Kevin Provance on
What the hell is with the messed up font?

--
2025
If you do not believe in time travel,

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43606237254

From: Ralph on
C. Kevin Provance wrote:
> What the hell is with the messed up font?

My guess is a dump of string literals from a .rodata section of a coff/pe
file into WordPad. But there ain't enough 'periods'. <g>

-ralph

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Tom Shelton formulated the question :
> On 2010-02-02, Karl E Peterson <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote:
>> Jeff Johnson expressed precisely :
>>>
>>> No, I don't think it's all right whatsoever. However, lots of folks
>>> responded to kpg as if he were serious about porting to ASP.NET and I was
>>> just pointing out that I didn't think he was.
>>
>> Yeah, I thought we were talking about trolls. Who knew we were talking
>> about the abomination? <shrug>
>
> Then I apologize. I thought you might be condoning a double standard...

Heavens, no! <chuckle>

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Karl E. Peterson on
C. Kevin Provance formulated on Tuesday :
> What the hell is with the messed up font?

That's backwash from the black helicopters...

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: mayayana on

> Are you trying to beat the mysterious filter that kept one of the
> posts from showing up? (Can't rememeber if it was yours)
>
> Looks like it worked, but I had no idea how difficult it was to
> read the text with spaces between each letter <g> Regards,

Sorry about that. It is a mysterious filter
indeed. But double spacing seems to always
work.