From: someone on
I don't find the NNTP slow using the bridge. Just right click on any group
and then click on "Catch up." Loads in a second or two.

From: Charlie Russel - MVP on
I'm not particularly worried about trolls here. We've done a good job of
keeping them from being an issue. Heck, even some who might be considered a
troll in other groups have been most positive here.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

From: Drew on
I also like alt.os.windows64bit. How do I one click a billion votes?

From: Gilbert on
Hi, chaps,
Has anyone implemented (or planning to) alt.os.windows64bit?
Cheers, Tim.
From: Jeff Gaines on
On 30/05/2010 in message <3074061f8q81tbh88fbh1jo9iivea9mlq5(a)4ax.com>
Gilbert wrote:

>Hi, chaps,
>Has anyone implemented (or planning to) alt.os.windows64bit?
>Cheers, Tim.

I think we are waiting to see if MSFT issues an rmgroup instruction for
this group, and if it does whether any NSPs take any notice of it :-)

It may be worth having a group to meet in if this one does suddenly
disappear....