From: Jim S on
On Sun, 23 May 2010 13:11:24 -0400, Slipstick wrote:

> Jim S wrote:
>> Thanks I did that, but of course a cannot send a .oft file to someone
>> who
>> does not use Outlook. Can I use a different format to send to eg gmail?
>> --
>
> That's just the template file. Outlook will convert it to a message
> when it sends it.

Sorry to reply again before you answered, but when I go to "Save As" I do
not have a list of options except anoth 'Save As ..... in various formats".
If I click that it goes to the documents library. I do not have an option
to save as a template except manually.

--
Jim S
Tyneside UK
From: Jim S on
On Sun, 23 May 2010 13:11:24 -0400, Slipstick wrote:

> Jim S wrote:
>> Thanks I did that, but of course a cannot send a .oft file to someone
>> who
>> does not use Outlook. Can I use a different format to send to eg gmail?
>> --
>> Jim S
>> Tyneside UK
>> www.jimscott.co.uk
>
> That's just the template file. Outlook will convert it to a message
> when it sends it.
>

> 'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)
>
> 'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

> View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45607
>

> http://www.outlookforums.com

Tried everything - still get error message "Cannot reply to message"
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK