From: Woody on

Sorry - wrong name. I meant iSquint <http://homepage.mac.com/tylerl82/>

--
Woody

www.alienrat.com
From: Chris Ridd on
On 10/12/05 9:40, in article 3vvm3rF17mr8tU2(a)individual.net, "Ian McCall"
<ian(a)eruvia.org> wrote:

> On 2005-12-10 08:36:05 +0000, Chris Ridd <chrisridd(a)mac.com> said:
>
>> On 9/12/05 11:25, in article
>> 1134170711.641675.198750(a)g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "pauljdodd(a)gmail.com"
>> <pauljdodd(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> hi i was wondering if someone could help me.. i've downloaded some
>>> episodes of lost from lime wire on avi format and was wondering if
>>> there is anyway of getting them onto my ipod?
>>
>> Get a (free) program called Handbrake which will do the conversion for you.
>
> Does Handbrake convert individual files? I thought it only did DVDs (or
> VIDEO_TS folders in general).

Oh, you're right.

> ffmpegx will do the export as well.

Cheers,

Chris

From: support on
Strongly recommend Super DVD to iPod Converter
(http://www.dvdipodconverter.com), the fastest, easiest, and most
powerful of its kind in the world. I converted a whole DVD movie in 40
minutes, nearly perfect!

From: Jim on
<support(a)1stcriteria.com> wrote:

> Strongly recommend Super DVD to iPod Converter
> (http://www.dvdipodconverter.com), the fastest, easiest, and most
> powerful of its kind in the world. I converted a whole DVD movie in 40
> minutes, nearly perfect!

Not actually a Macintosh app though.

Jim
--
Find me at http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk AIM/iChatAV: JCAndrew2

Is anyone interested in helping contribute to a whisky podcast? If so,
please visit http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk/theDram/ thank you.
From: Chris Ridd on
On 18/12/05 11:04, in article
1134903881.928809.247640(a)f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com,
"support(a)1stcriteria.com" <support(a)1stcriteria.com> wrote:

> Strongly recommend Super DVD to iPod Converter
> (http://www.dvdipodconverter.com), the fastest, easiest, and most
> powerful of its kind in the world. I converted a whole DVD movie in 40
> minutes, nearly perfect!

Hardly relevant to a Mac group though, is it?

Cheers,

Chris

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4