From: rbwinn on
On Jul 28, 7:24 pm, "whoever" <whoe...(a)whereever.com> wrote:
> "rbwinn"  wrote in message

> >I am not the one saying that a slower clock gives the same velocity as
> >a faster clock.
>
> You're the one not answering the simple question (because you're an ignorant
> troll):  What is the relationship between what a clocks at rest in one frame
> reads compared to that of a clock at rest in some other frame? We know it is
> not t' = t.
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...(a)netfront.net ---

whoever,

I thought I told you once. There is no clock in the moving frame
of reference that shows t'. A clock in S shows t' because t'=t in the
Galilean transformation equations. The time on a clock going at any
other rate has to be converted to t' before it can be used in the
Galilean transformation equations.
From: Inertial on
"rbwinn" wrote in message

>On Jul 28, 7:24 pm, "whoever" <whoe...(a)whereever.com> wrote:
>> "rbwinn" wrote in message

>> >I am not the one saying that a slower clock gives the same velocity as
>> >a faster clock.
>>
>> You're the one not answering the simple question (because you're an
>> ignorant
>> troll): What is the relationship between what a clocks at rest in one
>> frame
>> reads compared to that of a clock at rest in some other frame? We know it
>> is
>> not t' = t.
>>
>> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...(a)netfront.net ---
>
>whoever,
>
> I thought I told you once. There is no clock in the moving frame
>of reference that shows t'. A clock in S shows t' because t'=t in the
>Galilean transformation equations. The time on a clock going at any
>other rate has to be converted to t' before it can be used in the
>Galilean transformation equations.

Still avoiding the simple questions eh. What is the relationship between

From: YBM on
rbwinn a �crit :
> Well, I have decided to use the Galilean transformation equations,
> and scientists can do whatever they decide to do.

This is pointless given that you don't consider any real experiments but
the fake ones you made up in your ill mind.
From: rbwinn on
On Jul 30, 5:22 am, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "rbwinn"  wrote in message

> >On Jul 28, 7:24 pm, "whoever" <whoe...(a)whereever.com> wrote:
> >> "rbwinn"  wrote in message

> >> You're the one not answering the simple question (because you're an
> >> ignorant
> >> troll):  What is the relationship between what a clocks at rest in one
> >> frame
> >> reads compared to that of a clock at rest in some other frame? We know it
> >> is
> >> not t' = t.
>
> >> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...(a)netfront.net ---
>
> >whoever,
>
> >     I thought I told you once.  There is no clock in the moving frame
> >of reference that shows t'.  A clock in S shows t' because t'=t in the
> >Galilean transformation equations.  The time on a clock going at any
> >other rate has to be converted to t' before it can be used in the
> >Galilean transformation equations.
>
> Still avoiding the simple questions eh.  What is the relationship between
> what a clocks at rest in one frame reads compared to that of a clock at rest
> in some other frame? We know it is not t' = t.

Well, here are the equations. t is the time on a clock in S, a frame
of reference at rest. n' is time on a clock in motion.

x'=x-vt
y'=y
z'=z
t'=t

Scientists show no consistency in the information they
disseminate. One scientist will claim that a moving clock is slower,
the next will claim that a moving clock is faster. What they are
saying is that n' is not t' because t'=t, the time on a clock in S.
So in order to use the time on the moving clock, its time has to be
converted to the time shown by t'=t. Then it can be used in the
Galilean transformation equations. So from the information scientists
have given, we can say

n'=F(t)

Once it is determined what the relationship of n' is to t, then n'
can be converted to t', and the problem can be solved.
From: rbwinn on
On Jul 30, 5:24 am, YBM <ybm...(a)nooos.fr.invalid> wrote:
> rbwinn a écrit :
>
> >     Well, I have decided to use the Galilean transformation equations,
> > and scientists can do whatever they decide to do.
>
> This is pointless given that you don't consider any real experiments but
> the fake ones you made up in your ill mind.

Well, tell me about a real experiment, YBM. The only ones I know
about are done by scientists, which makes them suspect.