From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Trev" <trev(a)belt-man.co.uk> wrote in message

> included in their biennial fee.

You need to pay them only once every two years? Who is your hosting provider?
One that I use has semiannual (twice per year) payments and I'd like to have a
longer guarantee that my web site will continue to exist longer than six
months.

Odd that "biannual" means both "biennial" and "semiannual", according to
Merriam-Webster.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Trev on
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:34:38 -0500, "Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]"
<tillman1952(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Trev" <trev(a)belt-man.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>> included in their biennial fee.
>
>You need to pay them only once every two years? Who is your hosting provider?
>One that I use has semiannual (twice per year) payments and I'd like to have a
>longer guarantee that my web site will continue to exist longer than six
>months.

It's not hosting...it's domain renewal every two years. Isn't two
years standard for all domain holders?

>Odd that "biannual" means both "biennial" and "semiannual", according to
>Merriam-Webster.

I looked it up! One cannot be too careful..

--

Trev (Milnrow, UK)