From: Allen on
Hi Ada Pan,

I sent you an email so you should get a report on DC2. I will send DC1 as
soon as I can. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Allen

From: Ada Pan [MSFT] on
Hello Allen,

I have received your emails.

I will do further research on this issue and update you as quickly as we
could.

From: Allen on
Ada,

I emailed the files to you via my email account.

Best Regards,
Allen

From: Ada Pan [MSFT] on
Hello Allen,

I didn't send any attachments in my previous reply. So no worry about
missing any information I sent to you.

I am glad to know that you are going to apply the steps I provided. Hope to
hear from you with good news soon.

More information:
=========
For more information regarding the Jet DB used by FRS, you may refer to the
following MS article:

How FRS Works
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/reskit/distrib/
dsdh_frs_bnyr.mspx?mfr=true

HINT: The section "FRS Database Tables" has the detailed explanation for
the Jet DB.

Hope this helps!

From: Ada Pan [MSFT] on
Hello Allen,

If you only get "warnings", 13508, 13509, and 13516 on both DCs, it appears
that the replication problem is gone. Let us monitor for several days to
see if everything is working properly. If this problem occurs again, please
let me know.