From: Allen on
Hi Ada,

Great news, I am up 100%. Your a life saver. I found out too while doing the
dfs, that I was missing the directories for incl and logs on DC2. Which I
dont remember seeing for at least the last 10 months. But I made the
directories, followed the rest of the steps from the procedure you gave me
and then we were good to go.

I appreciate your assistance and perseverance with assisting me. I
definitely learned a lot and refreshed a bunch of forgotten knowledge.

Best Regards,
Allen

From: "Ada Pan [MSFT]" on
Hello Allen,

I am so glad to hear the suggestion I provided helps. I appreciate your
putting your time and efforts in this troubleshooting process. It's been a
pleasant experience working with you. If you need further assistance on
this issue or encounter any new break/fix issue, please feel free to post
your questions in the newsgroups. I am glad to be of assistance.