From: Ada Pan [MSFT] on
Hello Allen,

As only the DFS share for profiles did not work, I think that we may
recreate the DFS link for the share to see if the folder can be replicated
successfully? I will be here standing by for your update.

Regards,

Ada Pan

Microsoft Online Partner Support

From: Allen on
Hi Ada,

Well so far none of the profiles have replicated from DC1 to DC2. The
"warnings" I am getting on DC1 are in direct correlation to the profiles
(i.e. 13508). The other warnings on DC1 have stopped. On DC2 however, the
13509's are in relation to replication on the e:\sysvol\domain, e:\user\incl,
and e:\user\logs. I am thinking these are in relation to each other. Would I
be correct by thinking that?

Best Regards,
Allen

From: Ada Pan [MSFT] on
Hello Allen,

The event 13508 on the DC1 may not be relevant to the event 13509 on the
DC2 in this case. This is the reason that I suggest recreating the DFS link
for the profile folder individually.

Hope this helps!

From: Allen on
Hi Ada,

Yeah i was going to re-create the DFS link anyways for the Profiles. I just
wasnt sure if that was a seperate issue or the same. So I figured I would
ask. I will let you know how it turns out. I will give you an update Thursday
before I leave for the day.

Best Regards,
Allen

From: "Ada Pan [MSFT]" on
Hello Allen,

I am glad to hear that you will apply my suggestion to rebuild the DFS root
and links. Hope to hear from you with good news.