From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Dallas" <Jagged Edge(a)StillIStruggle>

| david, thank you as my concern was what info within could be revealed, i.e.
| email addy, any passwords, etc.

Did YOU see any in that report ?

No, You didn't.

--
Dave

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
not sure what you're saying as i have yet to even run a report

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE8, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular
basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window
Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner

From: Daave on
Look at the posts on this page:

You will not see any personal information in any reports.

It's safe. :-)

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
daave thanks again & see what you mean so i will run it & post it to the
trend secure site; also thanks for your patience as my old mind is wearing
down sooner than i would have hoped.

i'll let you know what they do for me. i looked at the posts there & their
advice to many who post there, is well beyond my pc comprehension, but will
be up front with them re" my lack of pc acumen :-)

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
well, looks like i am at a standstill & will have to settle. i went to
several forums & one, i typed my situation & after 3 lines, the window for
typing wouldn't enlarge so i was typing & all i could see was the dancing
cursor below the window, in a panel - see the cursor, but no text as it was
a different color there! i tried a few more & they all ask for things in
preparation which i didn't know how to do most of it.

thanks anyway daave, but i need a forums for morons where i can simply post
the hijack log & can't find any

have a nice weekend

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE8, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular
basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window
Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner

"Daave" <daave(a)example.com> wrote in message
> Look at the posts on this page:
>
> http://www.thespykiller.co.uk/index.php?board=3.0
>
> You will not see any personal information in any reports.
>
> It's safe. :-)
>

> Dallas wrote:
>> not sure what you're saying as i have yet to even run a report
>>

>> "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in message
>>> From: "Dallas" <Jagged Edge(a)StillIStruggle>

>>> Did YOU see any in that report ?
>>>
>>> No, You didn't.